Sleeeeeeeep!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
How many hours do you personally need per night to function well and be well rested, and How much do you actually get???

I seem to need 7 hours........Generally I only get 5 or 6

Bonnie said:
How many hours do you personally need per night to function well and be well rested, and How much do you actually get???

I seem to need 7 hours........Generally I only get 5 or 6

I do best with between 7 and 8 hours, but generally get 6-7 hours. The earlier I get up, the more relaxed I am - the later I get up, the crankier I am.. Something mental about wasting half the day... My internal alarm goes off at 5:15 every day. :)

I can easily sleep 10 hours a night, and I love doing it. But, I can make do with 7.

i vary between 3 and 6 hours. always up about 4 or 5 times a night. never rested, never up in a good mood. seems im not a morning person, or an afternoon person, or an evening person.
and if i take a nap during the day... well lets just say im not real pleasent to be around.
thats probably gives me my sun-shiny disposition

I used to be able to party all night and work all day. But now I need as much beauty sleep as I can get. Usually 7 to 8 hours makes me less grumpy.

pretender said:
I used to be able to party all night and work all day. But now I need as much beauty sleep as I can get. Usually 7 to 8 hours makes me less grumpy.

I remember those days.......I would get home shower again, and go right to work, and still function!

insein said:
i usually get between 3-7 a night. On weekends i sleep for about 12. I have no qualms with sleeping till 3 in the afternoon. :D :cof:

Gotta love those Sunday afternoon naps :sleep:

I pity all you sleep deprived working stiffs! Tune in, turn on, drop out, take a nap!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'll sleep when I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful JB that kind of thinking could put wrinkles on your face rather quickly, I have a few friends that used that motto in their twenties, now their in the their late twenties and look firmly ensconsed in their fourties............. :tng:

Bonnie said:
Careful JB that kind of thinking could put wrinkles on your face rather quickly, I have a few friends that used that motto in their twenties, now their in the their late twenties and look firmly ensconsed in their fourties............. :tng:
I'll be dead by then

Forum List

Back