Slavery's Scar on the United States? Maps

Do you know about Slavery's Scar on the United States?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • possible answer

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Why would anyone watch a bullshit propaganda video pasted by an America hating shill?
It's not a Breitbart video
It's just another party of slavery apologist.

Blacks should demand reparations from the Democratic party coffers. If they don't, then they are still just political chumps.
the families .. the direct descendants of the old Lilly White Confederacy

Once again, bull.
Why would anyone watch a bullshit propaganda video pasted by an America hating shill?

Blacks should demand reparations from the Democratic party coffers. If they don't, then they are still just political chumps.

The Democratic party of the South was White Conservative Christians. The nonsense, where people keep making it seem like the Democrats of today are somehow tied to supporting slavery, is just that - nonsense. The Republicans who joined the Abolitionists were Liberals. Liberal Republicans hung around until Reagan chased them out demonizing 'Liberals'

Slavery's Scar on the United States

Bullshit myth that the sides switched. Funny the South didn't turn majority Republican until the 80's well after the Civil rights movement and all those racist Democratic Party Politicians stayed in the Party.

it took a while.

Southern Cracks waddle as slowly as they speak

but in the Jim Cracker Crow south, Southern White Conservative Christians controlled the local and state Dem parties. Then those damn blacks started registering and getting involved

Riiiight.

Once again, bull.

Blacks should demand reparations from the .. the direct descendants of the old Lilly White Confederacy

Once again, bull.

Blacks should demand reparations from the .. the direct descendants of the old Lilly White Confederacy
And that would be the Democratic party, as they are who made and enforced racist laws, jackass.

So your family wasn't even here during the American revolt?

ok

mine was

And slave owners is my guess and why you have such guilt...

Mine was not...
Documents state the family owned Indian slaves. Ancestral cousins Black slaves.

I have no guilt. No direct ancestors part of the White Southern Christian Conservative Cracker Nation of the Confederacy

and if your ancestors can be traced back to the 100s, I doubt you are being honest, or maybe you're as ignorant as many who lived in the past

Forum List

Back