Slavery in Africa; Rwanda offers to take 30,000 Refugees After Human Auctions in Libya Spark Anger

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Now, the East African country of Rwanda has offered refuge to around 30,000 African migrants who are living in slave-like conditions in Libya.

The Rwandan foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday that it was “horrified by the images of the tragedy unfolding in Libya, where African men, women and children who were on the road to exile, have been held and turned into slaves.

“Given Rwanda’s political philosophy and our own history, we cannot remain silent when human beings are being mistreated and auctioned off like cattle.”

Rwanda’s Foreign Minister Louise Mushikiwabo told Rwandan newspaper The New Times that the country may be able to accommodate up to 30,000 refugees.

“What I expect and know is that Rwandans will welcome these people,” said Mushikiwabo.
African migrants sold into slavery in Libya might finally have a way out

That is going to be an awful lot of people.

Who the hell would pay $400 for these? Far too expensive considering the innoculations you'd have to invest in them. Not to mention food, and the training investment before they even become profitable laborers. Its like the markets have gone crazy...

Who the hell would pay $400 for these? Far too expensive considering the innoculations you'd have to invest in them. Not to mention food, and the training investment before they even become profitable laborers. Its like the markets have gone crazy...
Bill Gates is salivating over them.

With his wealth he may be able to do something useful with them. He has the potential infrastructure needed to turn them into something useful. But he'd still have to buy in bulk considering how many would wash out.

With his wealth he may be able to do something useful with them. He has the potential infrastructure needed to turn them into something useful. But he'd still have to buy in bulk considering how many would wash out.
He has been petitioning Congress for at least 2 months to send 500 million to Africa.
Why? I don't know, but Bill never spends his own money.

They're probably worth more dead than alive. Alive they're worthless leeches like the average black. Dead it's just a one-time cost to burn the body.

I wonder how many liberals will chime in against slavery. Posters like IM2 can't seem to shut up for more than a few hours about the long gone slavery in the USA. This shit is happening now. Where are they?

I wonder how many liberals will chime in against slavery. Posters like IM2 can't seem to shut up for more than a few hours about the long gone slavery in the USA. This shit is happening now. Where are they?
And how many are ponying up the $400 to buy the freedom of even one? That's right... Not a single one. They'd rather buy some new rims, or an XBox...

And how many are ponying up the $400 to buy the freedom of even one? That's right... Not a single one. They'd rather buy some new rims, or an XBox...
You buy the freedom of one and she shits out 10 more nigglets who screw themselves into starvation/poverty/slavery again.

Now, the East African country of Rwanda has offered refuge to around 30,000 African migrants who are living in slave-like conditions in Libya.

The Rwandan foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday that it was “horrified by the images of the tragedy unfolding in Libya, where African men, women and children who were on the road to exile, have been held and turned into slaves.

“Given Rwanda’s political philosophy and our own history, we cannot remain silent when human beings are being mistreated and auctioned off like cattle.”

Rwanda’s Foreign Minister Louise Mushikiwabo told Rwandan newspaper The New Times that the country may be able to accommodate up to 30,000 refugees.

“What I expect and know is that Rwandans will welcome these people,” said Mushikiwabo.
African migrants sold into slavery in Libya might finally have a way out

That is going to be an awful lot of people.
At last, their dreams of going to Rwanda will come true. :)

You buy the freedom of one and she shits out 10 more nigglets who screw themselves into starvation/poverty/slavery again.
Spay, and neuter your pets. Its what any responsible owner would do...

There is something wrong with you. I don't deal with socks like you that exist to provoke. Welcome to ignore.

Forum List

Back