Slavery and White Fear of Revenge

Not starting or backing away from pointless and meaningless fights is not an indication of being a "pussy", it is an indication of actually having intelligence.

Do you seriously just beat people up over racial issues?
Youre not making sense, Why would I beat a white boys ass if he didnt start the pointless racial issue? So what youre saying is that white boys lack intellect in addition to being pussies?

Almost forgot. Yes I beat up white boys over racial issues. Its a great way to blow off some steam and punk them.
Because you are the racist idiot who refers to white people as cave monkeys unprovoked?

You say you don't have the system behind you, but in reality, the media and the government are 100% behind you and your racism until you become disruptive to society as a whole and drag the country down. The government could give less of a damn about you so much as killing white people if they didn't have to scrape the bodies off the streets.

You have bad logic. For starters I dont refer to white people as cave monkeys provoked or unprovoked.

Bullshit. The media and the government dont put people in prison that they are behind at higher rate than the rest of the population. I think you should just stop embarrassing yourself by displaying your complete lack of intellect with that assumption.
You don't understand logic moron.

Blacks are put in jail more because you commit more crime idiot.

If blacks were the least criminal you wouldn't have this bullshit talking point because the media wouldn't ever even mention black criminals and the government would go out of its way to keep from arresting blacks more than it already does.

On the flip side the media will never actually show any sympathy or compassion for white victims of interracial crime, and the government will actually go against its own findings and reports to pursue its anti-white agenda.
Youre a retard. You said the system was behind us. If that was so then Black people could commit crimes with impunity. You are a silly little cave chimp but you are funny. :laugh:
You are an inbred retard.

Mass killing and out of control felonies hurts the country regardless of whether the government supports it or not.

It is no different than South Africa, where the government sings about killing white people, bans itself from singing about killing white people in the courts and then whines that white people are leaving. South Africa is one of the most racist countries in the world, but mass killings of whites has destroyed its economy and the government recognizes that.

Youre not making sense, Why would I beat a white boys ass if he didnt start the pointless racial issue? So what youre saying is that white boys lack intellect in addition to being pussies?

Almost forgot. Yes I beat up white boys over racial issues. Its a great way to blow off some steam and punk them.
Because you are the racist idiot who refers to white people as cave monkeys unprovoked?

You say you don't have the system behind you, but in reality, the media and the government are 100% behind you and your racism until you become disruptive to society as a whole and drag the country down. The government could give less of a damn about you so much as killing white people if they didn't have to scrape the bodies off the streets.

You have bad logic. For starters I dont refer to white people as cave monkeys provoked or unprovoked.

Bullshit. The media and the government dont put people in prison that they are behind at higher rate than the rest of the population. I think you should just stop embarrassing yourself by displaying your complete lack of intellect with that assumption.

If blacks were the least criminal you wouldn't have this bullshit talking point because the media wouldn't ever even mention black criminals and the government would go out of its way to keep from arresting blacks more than it already does.

On the flip side the media will never actually show any sympathy or compassion for white victims of interracial crime, and the government will actually go against its own findings and reports to pursue its anti-white agenda.
Youre a retard. You said the system was behind us. If that was so then Black people could commit crimes with impunity. You are a silly little cave chimp but you are funny. :laugh:

Mass killing and out of control felonies hurts the country regardless of whether the government supports it or not.

It is no different than South Africa, where the government sings about killing white people, bans itself from singing about killing white people in the courts and then whines that white people are leaving. South Africa is one of the most racist countries in the world, but mass killings of whites has destroyed its economy and the government recognizes that.
They should kill all the whites in SA. It would be a drop in the bucket compared to the carnage wrought by the pale savages that invaded the land. Hence your fear of the same occurring here.

They should kill all the whites in SA. It would be a drop in the bucket compared to the carnage wrought by the pale savages that invaded the land. Hence your fear of the same occurring here.
They built the country up from nothing idiot. The Zulus weren't even in South Africa when the first whites got there.

On the subject of "invading", I am sure if Europeans found advanced nations in America and South Africa when they first came they would have been much more respectful of the natives at the time, and some probably would have become immigrants due to the situation back home.

You can't just kill 4.5 million people you lunatic.

In the real world, racism doesn't exist anywhere near the levels that the media and race baiter a like Obama, Hillary, Sharpton, and Guno here want you to believe. In fact that most concentrated pockets of racism exists in all black communities.

I love this response! First this guy claims to know what levels of racism others think. How do you measure racism? Meh, that's just the start of his nonsense.

Next he claims yes there is racism..BY BLACKS! OF COURSE! And when you ask him how that racism affects him you'll find that the racism he fears doesn't affect him at all. A dirty look is his racism reality. Oh dear lord!

While at the same time dismissing racism that actually affect minorities. Oh, but when you point out the different areas that racism affects this same guy will acknowledge it happens with a shiny new reason!

They deserve it!! Give it a try! Ask him about unfair wages. Ask him about housing discrimination. Ask him about unequal prison sentences! He'll reply all the same. With a version of hey shit happens and get over it.

Meh, you are a proven racist left wing idiot. No one cares about your lies.

SEE? If this guy cant assert bullshit about others if has nothing to work with. Ask him anything and he'll respond with defamation everytime. He's like a pull string doll!

Sure, I call an idiot an idiot and a liar a liar. I made my point in my original post. you added lies and hatred. That is why no one cares what a lying racist asshole like you says.

We are seeing this more and more with the shift taking place in the United States today , the fear, the lashing out, their hysteria all cloaked in the cry to make America "great again" and take back 'Merica.

American culture is imbued with fears that African Americans will someday repay the violence and oppression that has marred their history in this country, according to linguist and cultural critic Noam Chomsky. Speaking with philosopher George Yancy about the roots of American racism, from Native American genocide to anti-black discrimination, Chomsky emphasized the ongoing impact of black enslavement and subjugation in the U.S., saying “fears that the victims might rise up and take revenge are deeply rooted in American culture, with reverberations to the present.”

yep taking "their" country back, clutching guns , cowering on their keyboards all based on fear

Noam Chomsky: Slavery and White Fear of Revenge 'Deeply Rooted in American Culture'
Let me tell you something a black guy told me. He confirmed there are places in Detroit no one should go unless you know the people in that neighborhood. There are guys down there who don't care.

So I asked him why they don't come out to the burbs and commit crime. He says it's because they are scared to drive in white neighborhoods.

As more and more good detroiters move out to the nice suburbs where things are safe, these murderers will become less afraid to venture out.

But the perception they have is that cops are looking for blacks dwb. But isn't that a bad thing? Yet those cops are keeping the burbs safe

For most of the South's history, the fear of African Americans "taking over" has permeated mainstream political culture. That paranoia ran deepest in states like South Carolina, where African Americans constituted a majority of the population well into the 20 century. Whites in Charleston certainly acted on those fears in 1822, when they executed Denmark Vesey, a founding member of Emanuel AME Church, for plotting a slave rebellion. After emancipation, white supremacists stoked fears of "Negro domination" to overthrow South Carolina's interracial Reconstruction government. The architects of Jim Crow enacted disfranchisement measures such as poll taxes and literacy tests as safeguards against the seemingly ever-present threat of another black takeover.

Dylann Roof and the white fear of a black takeover
1822???!!! You don't slither vary far from your rock do you??!!!

For most of the South's history, the fear of African Americans "taking over" has permeated mainstream political culture. That paranoia ran deepest in states like South Carolina, where African Americans constituted a majority of the population well into the 20 century. Whites in Charleston certainly acted on those fears in 1822, when they executed Denmark Vesey, a founding member of Emanuel AME Church, for plotting a slave rebellion. After emancipation, white supremacists stoked fears of "Negro domination" to overthrow South Carolina's interracial Reconstruction government. The architects of Jim Crow enacted disfranchisement measures such as poll taxes and literacy tests as safeguards against the seemingly ever-present threat of another black takeover.

I don't think they were going to kill forest, were they?

In the real world, racism doesn't exist anywhere near the levels that the media and race baiter a like Obama, Hillary, Sharpton, and Guno here want you to believe. In fact that most concentrated pockets of racism exists in all black communities.

I love this response! First this guy claims to know what levels of racism others think. How do you measure racism? Meh, that's just the start of his nonsense.

Next he claims yes there is racism..BY BLACKS! OF COURSE! And when you ask him how that racism affects him you'll find that the racism he fears doesn't affect him at all. A dirty look is his racism reality. Oh dear lord!

While at the same time dismissing racism that actually affect minorities. Oh, but when you point out the different areas that racism affects this same guy will acknowledge it happens with a shiny new reason!

They deserve it!! Give it a try! Ask him about unfair wages. Ask him about housing discrimination. Ask him about unequal prison sentences! He'll reply all the same. With a version of hey shit happens and get over it.
This from the boy who makes generalizations about whites, Republicans, etc. all the time in these forums.

Get back on the porch where you belong.

This from the boy who makes generalizations about whites, Republicans, etc. all the time in these forums.

Get back on the porch where you belong.

You guys say that a lot but never show proof of what you say. So sad, too bad

White fear of revenge? Huh? All the slaves are dead. So whitey should fear zombies? Now THAT'S scary. :eek:

Forum List

Back