Slavery and White Fear of Revenge

He hits the nail right on the head

American culture is imbued with fears that African Americans will someday repay the violence and oppression that has marred their history in this country, according to linguist and cultural critic Noam Chomsky. Speaking with philosopher George Yancy about the roots of American racism, from Native American genocide to anti-black discrimination, :eusa_whistle:

Noam Chomsky Slavery and White Fear of Revenge Deeply Rooted in American Culture Alternet

So, is your purpose to show that such a fear is unfounded because blacks hold no animosity over past injustices?
The only reason Blacks hold any animosity is because you racists still pop up to remind us of the enslavement of our ancestors and the failed promise of 40 acres and a mule, Reconstruction, and Civil Rights.

You've stated that you would kick my ass because I made an innocent joke to a young black woman.

Your judgement when it comes to "injustices" is completely lacking.

YOu are a violent bigot.

The only role you can play here, is to show that, at least some blacks, are violent racists who, if they can, will commit violence upon white people for no reason.

YOu should certainly be part of this conversation, in case guno tries to deny that people like you exist.
Thats correct. If I caught you saying something to a Black woman like you claimed you said to the Black woman in the store they would need to start a deep sea diving expedition to extract my foot from your ass. If you consider your disrespect nothing to be violent about then that would be your mistake.

Last edited:

American culture is imbued with fears that African Americans will someday repay the violence and oppression that has marred their history in this country, according to linguist and cultural critic Noam Chomsky. Speaking with philosopher George Yancy about the roots of American racism, from Native American genocide to anti-black discrimination, :eusa_whistle:

Noam Chomsky Slavery and White Fear of Revenge Deeply Rooted in American Culture Alternet

Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on
You gotta right to the grill, I'm white and I ill
A descendant of Dublin with titanic skill
I ducked and I swing, next thing your jaw's broken
Punk I ain't jokin', you can bet you'll be chokin'
On a fist full a nothin', meanwhile I'll be puffin'
On a fat blunt, run punk, you don't know the half
Tryin' to talk shit, man, please don't make me laugh
These Irish eyes are smilin', I'm buckwildin'
The House Of Pain is pumpin', start jumpin'
Freak it, funk it, back seat junk it
If you can't get with it, you'll wind up sweatin' it
Then you'll get a beatin' just like an egg
It's so hard to run when you've got a broken leg
But we can have a run off, the House Of Pain'll come off
We got the cake that you're tryin' to get a crumb off
The Irish style, the Celtic jazz
No one has it, just us that's it
If you try to take it, I got a big shileighly
I don't have dreads cause I shave my head daily
You call me a skin head, I call you a pin head
Yo, where you been man, just like the tin man
You got no heart, here comes the good part
I pick 'em, buck 'em, cut 'em up, and buck them down
No fuckin' around
Home boy ya get clowned like Krusty, trust me
You shouldn't play, and by the way
Top o' the mornin' to ya

All I got to say about that...top o the mornin to ya

I like it!!

Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on
You gotta right to the grill, I'm white and I ill
A descendant of Dublin with titanic skill
I ducked and I swing, next thing your jaw's broken
Punk I ain't jokin', you can bet you'll be chokin'
On a fist full a nothin', meanwhile I'll be puffin'
On a fat blunt, run punk, you don't know the half
Tryin' to talk shit, man, please don't make me laugh
These Irish eyes are smilin', I'm buckwildin'
The House Of Pain is pumpin', start jumpin'
Freak it, funk it, back seat junk it
If you can't get with it, you'll wind up sweatin' it
Then you'll get a beatin' just like an egg
It's so hard to run when you've got a broken leg
But we can have a run off, the House Of Pain'll come off
We got the cake that you're tryin' to get a crumb off
The Irish style, the Celtic jazz
No one has it, just us that's it
If you try to take it, I got a big shileighly
I don't have dreads cause I shave my head daily
You call me a skin head, I call you a pin head
Yo, where you been man, just like the tin man
You got no heart, here comes the good part
I pick 'em, buck 'em, cut 'em up, and buck them down
No fuckin' around
Home boy ya get clowned like Krusty, trust me
You shouldn't play, and by the way
Top o' the mornin' to ya

All I got to say about that...top o the mornin to ya

White boy talk. :laugh:
41utC4tlg9L._SL290_.jpg

So, is your purpose to show that such a fear is unfounded because blacks hold no animosity over past injustices?
The only reason Blacks hold any animosity is because you racists still pop up to remind us of the enslavement of our ancestors and the failed promise of 40 acres and a mule, Reconstruction, and Civil Rights.

You've stated that you would kick my ass because I made an innocent joke to a young black woman.

YOu are a violent bigot.

The only role you can play here, is to show that, at least some blacks, are violent racists who, if they can, will commit violence upon white people for no reason.

YOu should certainly be part of this conversation, in case guno tries to deny that people like you exist.
Thats correct. If I caught you saying something to a Black woman like you claimed you said to the Black woman in the store they would need to start a deep sea diving expedition to extract my foot from your ass. If you consider your disrespect nothing to be violent about then that would be your mistake.

For those who weren't there, what happened was a dropped a roll of candy, and made a comment about "rolling a rollo to my friend" to the young woman behind the counter, who happened to be black.

In the violent racist world of Asclepias this is just cause for a violent assault of any near by black upon the Evul Racist Disrespectful White Person.

I would love to hear how Guno relates this to his OP.

It is certainly evidence that fear of violence from blacks looks to pay back past injustices is completely valid.

YOu are a violent bigot.

For those who weren't there, what happened was a dropped a roll of candy, and made a comment about "rolling a rollo to my friend" to the young woman behind the counter, who happened to be black.

In the violent racist world of Asclepias this is just cause for a violent assault of any near by black upon the Evul Racist Disrespectful White Person.

It is certainly evidence that fear of violence from blacks looks to pay back past injustices is completely valid.
Of course its valid. Anytime someone is in fear there is a valid reason. Its just highly amusing you white guys whine about it.

YOu are a violent bigot.

Of course its valid. Anytime someone is in fear there is a valid reason. Its just highly amusing you white guys whine about it.

"Whine" just means that you don't care about my concern(s).

Any complaint about random unprovoked racist violence is obviously valid, and not "whining".

THe point is that your stated belief that you are justified in violently attacking whites for no reasons, is completely relevant to the OP.

I have asked Guno, if his goal was to show that this "fear" is unfounded.

So, your participation, and that of Huey, in this thread will be invaluable.

How many times have you attacked white people for "reasons" that were equivalent to commenting on a dropped piece of candy?

YOu are a violent bigot.

Any complaint about random unprovoked racist violence is obviously valid, and not "whining".

THe point is that your stated belief that you are justified in violently attacking whites for no reasons, is completely relevant to the OP.

How many times have you attacked white people for "reasons" that were equivalent to commenting on a dropped piece of candy?
You assume its unprovoked which is a subjective stance. You were disrespectful in the eyes of a Black man. An attack would only be unprovoked to you. You show respect and you dont get your ass kicked and no one is after you over something you had no part of. You show disrespect and you conjure up images of the TV show Roots. See how that works? Watch what you say and stop thinking Black people think your lame comments are funny.

I've never attacked anyone over commenting on a dropped piece of candy. However, most people I've met think before they speak.

YOu are a violent bigot.

You assume its unprovoked which is a subjective stance. You were disrespectful in the eyes of a Black man. An attack would only be unprovoked to you. You show respect and you dont get your ass kicked and no one is after you over something you had no part of. You show disrespect and you conjure up images of the TV show Roots. See how that works? Watch what you say and stop thinking Black people think your lame comments are funny.

I've never attacked anyone over commenting on a dropped piece of candy. However, most people I've met think before they speak.

Yes. It's given that you think your views are valid. That is subjective on your part.

Mmm, "in the eyes of a Black man"?

That is interesting. YOu are claiming that your violent racist behavior is normal for men in the black culture?

IF that is true, than there is zero hope of US ever having racial harmony in this nation.

We cannot live in peace if black men are randomly attacking whites for no reason.

Can you support your claim that your behavior is the norm among black males?

And can you please tell US how many times you have attacked a White Man for what I would consider "no reason" but you would consider a "good reason"?

Yes. It's given that you think your views are valid. That is subjective on your part.

Mmm, "in the eyes of a Black man"?

That is interesting. YOu are claiming that your violent racist behavior is normal for men in the black culture?

IF that is true, than there is zero hope of US ever having racial harmony in this nation.

We cannot live in peace if black men are randomly attacking whites for no reason.

Can you support your claim that your behavior is the norm among black males?

And can you please tell US how many times you have attacked a White Man for what I would consider "no reason" but you would consider a "good reason"?
No. I'm claiming you would have gotten your ass kicked if I saw you being disrespectful of a woman and especially a Black woman with you being a white boy.

If there is zero hope its only because you and white boys like you cant deal with racial harmony.

You keep saying no reason. I already informed you that your disrespect is a reason.

Who is US? Never saw the username before.

Do you consider yourself part of American culture? If so, do YOU fear revenge? Please explain why or why not.:eusa_whistle:

I belong to the progressive American culture not the christian cracker Kulture

You belong to a shameful subgroup of ignorant racist scum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back