Slavery: A Racial or An Economic System?

"You're like a damn near guarantee to be inaccurate."

Yet you were unable to find a single example to include.....

.....pretty much identifies you as a low-level back-bencher, unable to compete with their betters.
Cool story bro but uh.. youre the one conflicted between slavery wasnt so bad/racist ...and racist slavery was all the Dems' fault.
"....and racist slavery was all the Dems' fault."

Let's check,.....and educate you at the same time:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

And once again....100% accurate.
i dont read your spam, idiot

There is hardly anything more amusing than when the lying gutter-snipes.....you....post numerous times in response to my posts.......then try to hide their embarrassment at having been spanked, by claiming not to read my posts.
its like i said..youre just a fuckin idiot. youre ranting against a strawman and its not even somewhat amusing. You are a brainwashed propoganda spitter.

I've put you in your place....what? 3-4 times in this thread alone.

It was fun....but, you've become a bore.

Be gone.
Your perceptions are not (even close to) reality ....as evidenced by what you find productive to do with your time. Your lack of intellectual curiousity is a blight on your conscience....but one day you'll figure that all out.

Everything I post is 100 % correct and accurate, as evidenced by the fact that you could do no more than whine, and wish you could do as well as I do.

I believe I told you to get lost.

Do so.

Cool story bro but uh.. youre the one conflicted between slavery wasnt so bad/racist ...and racist slavery was all the Dems' fault.
i dont read your spam, idiot

There is hardly anything more amusing than when the lying gutter-snipes.....you....post numerous times in response to my posts.......then try to hide their embarrassment at having been spanked, by claiming not to read my posts.
its like i said..youre just a fuckin idiot. youre ranting against a strawman and its not even somewhat amusing. You are a brainwashed propoganda spitter.

Be gone.
Your perceptions are not (even close to) reality ....as evidenced by what you find productive to do with your time. Your lack of intellectual curiousity is a blight on your conscience....but one day you'll figure that all out.

Everything I post is 100 % correct and accurate, as evidenced by the fact that you could do no more than whine, and wish you could do as well as I do.

Do so.
Everything you post is 100% regurtitated and 1st spoken by your betters. You lack any type of originality, and the hard evidence is that your arguments rely 100% on training wheels, i.e. quotes from other folks.

See, the reason you're called "copy paste" and only appreciated by like-minded, hive-minded partisan hacks....is because you dont have discussions...you simply paste literature already available from, and to, others.

You're an assclown.

Be gone.

Do so.
Everything you post is 100% regurtitated and 1st spoken by your betters. You lack any type of originality, and the hard evidence is that your arguments rely 100% on training wheels, i.e. quotes from other folks.

See, the reason you're called "copy paste" and only appreciated by like-minded, hive-minded partisan hacks....is because you dont have discussions...you simply paste literature already available from, and to, others.

You're an assclown.

Wow....I really struck a nerve, putting you in your place and spotlighting how you were unable to refute anything in my posts.

Yet....here you are.....again.....embarrassing yourself.

No wonder so many folks find you a clown.

Be gone.

Do so.

You're an assclown.

Wow....I really struck a nerve, putting you in your place and spotlighting how you were unable to refute anything in my posts.

Yet....here you are.....again.....embarrassing yourself.

No wonder so many folks find you a clown.
That was your best shot, huh? You should probably copy the work of others like you usually do. At least that way, you'd have a minimum of two folks agreeing with your garglesplat.

Forum List

Back