Slave owners should be responsible for slaves

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
I am sick and tired of plantation owners holding there hand out to the government to take care of there slaves. These people make me sick! They dont take care of there slaves and they force the government to! Government has to pay for a slaves food, for his medical care. In some cases the government pays for housing for a slave!

Why arent these plantation owners taking care of there own slaves when clearly they can??

I am sick and tired of plantation owners holding there hand out to the government to take care of there slaves. These people make me sick! They dont take care of there slaves and they force the government to! Government has to pay for a slaves food, for his medical care. In some cases the government pays for housing for a slave!

Why arent these plantation owners taking care of there own slaves when clearly they can??

you might want to hit your head against the wall..HARD!!

you are in the wrong century.

I kinda think he is referring to government plantations. :lol:

Look what I am saying is that if your already getting government money to grow cotton, and you got your slaves out there workin pickin it for you, is that you should be responsible for them. I mean really, take care of your own slaves!

Allot of property owners are getting pretty rich using slaves and then dumping the expense on the government.

Like children holding there hands out for candy.

Look what I am saying is that if your already getting government money to grow cotton, and you got your slaves out there workin pickin it for you, is that you should be responsible for them. I mean really, take care of your own slaves!

Allot of property owners are getting pretty rich using slaves and then dumping the expense on the government.

Like children holding there hands out for candy.

Please learn the difference in 'their' and 'there.' It could possibly help you make your point. Doubtful. But possible.

Dipshit, slaves were owned by slave owners thus had no say in their work conditions.

Nobody is forcing anyone to work at Burger King, Bank of America, Ford, etc. If you don't like working for some company, then leave.....idiot.

Obviously, or hopefully, you are speaking metarphorically? In which case I would suggest you not assume how much farmers are making and recommend if the workers aren't happy, they earn their bread-n-butter by educating themselves while the government will still support them. The unemployment rate for the college educated is 4.5%.

Last edited:
So most of you people think that its ok for slave owners to pass the cost of upkeep onto the government???

We should all strive to be slave owners as people with slaves pay the least taxes, dump the expenses of ownership onto the rest of society, and gets the government to subsidize them to boot!

Lets not forget the example that thomas jefferson gave us, owning almost 300 slaves untill he died. He didnt like the idea of dumping his slaves onto society, they were his responsability.

Forum List

Back