Slave owner beaten by slaves...

Sounds like a sex game gone wild. Is there video? What, the white kid had no safe word?

I thought this was going to be about the common people (slave owners) beating up on wealthy white people ( slaves).

oh well

:eusa_whistle:

The Seattle Times reported:
Two men who were questioned and released by Seattle police after a West Seattle teen was beaten in a racially charged attack have been charged in connection with the May 25 assault. One of the men was arrested Tuesday evening.
DNA recently linked Ahmed Mohamed and Jonathan Baquiring to the attack in which a 16-year-old boy was robbed, taunted with racial insults, burned with a lit cigarette and punched repeatedly. Mohamed, 22, and Baquiring, 21, each were charged Monday with first-degree robbery and malicious harassment, the state’s hate-crime statute.
Baquiring was booked into the Seattle Correctional Facility just after 6 p.m. Tuesday, according to the King County Jail Booking Register. His bail is set at $500,000.
Seattle police are still searching for Mohamed.
King County Deputy Prosecutor Samantha Kanner will also seek to have Mohamed held on $500,000 bail once he is arrested, according to charging papers.
The victim, Shane McClellan, said he was walking home around 2 a.m. when two men, whom he described as black and Filipino, asked him for a light.
He said the two men then robbed him and beat him for four hours, whipping him with his own belt while saying things like, “How do you like it, white boy?” and “This is for enslaving our people,” according to the police report.
McClellan, who is white, said the two men also poured Four Loko energy beer on him, burned him with a cigarette and urinated on him, police said.
Read more here...

fours hours? something is wrong here.

Last edited:
I do not know the demographics of Seattle but the police department should be sued for incompetence and racism.

wow! so many homophobes sticking up for a gay kid who gets bashed. It would not be because it was a brown on white thing now would it?
Fucking dishonest moron.

You'll let us all know how you found out if the victim is gay, because that sure isn't in the article.

Or, you'll just be more of the liar you are.

You must be homophobic.

Or, we could stop being ridiculous, accept that some people of all races are racist, and stop these lame-ass gotcha threads. Are you guys all in kindergarten?

well it's not my thread. I am trying to figure out if this is a Gotcha thread, why did they person who post it, Called the victim a slave owner in the title. That threw me. lol

To make a point about how racist and stupid those black guys are, of course.

Really cause by calling the white guy a slave owner I got the impression he was trying to show that he deserved it.

well it's not my thread. I am trying to figure out if this is a Gotcha thread, why did they person who post it, Called the victim a slave owner in the title. That threw me. lol

To make a point about how racist and stupid those black guys are, of course.

Really cause by calling the white guy a slave owner I got the impression he was trying to show that he deserved it.

I believe it was sarcasm.

I could be wrong, of course.

Forum List

Back