Slave Descendants File $1B Lawsuit

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I am in favor of any living slaveholder paying repirations to any living former slave.

Otherwise, take a quarter and call someone who cares!

EXACTLY!! This whole thing is sickening, sitting on their butts trying to get rich off of the blood, sweat and tears of their ancestors!

Originally posted by musicman
What's Tiger Woods going to do- sue himself?

Tiger is black and fillipino. :)

Slavery is NOT an 'American Issue'...Slavery is not Dead. It's just America has the most Money. Perhaps these 'ancestors' should sue the Africans who SOLD THEM to the White Man?

Originally posted by dmp

Slavery is NOT an 'American Issue'...Slavery is not Dead. It's just America has the most Money. Perhaps these 'ancestors' should sue the Africans who SOLD THEM to the White Man?
geez D, talk about not reading the replies....lol i said the same thing on the first page

The people filing law suits culd care less about their ancestors-it
s nothing but a get rich scheme,and it's ridiculous and disgusting. Not to mention absurd!:bsflag:

Thanks!! I found it the other night,but didn't get to register until tonight. My husband and I like it a lot-good stuff on here:clap:

Originally posted by dmp

My understanding is that he also has some Thai ancestry. Not that it matters. Neither Fillipinos, nor Thais, nor my dirt-poor ancestors owned any slaves. It just serves to point out the lame futility of it all.

Just for openers, can you imagine the size of the
federal bureaucracy involved? Or the invasion of privacy? What a clusterf**k!

I agree with just about everything in this topic. What if there were people who have to pay reparations when no one in their family owned slaves? What about how many of them were sold by their own people?

Originally posted by William Joyce
How about we give them all a ticket back to their "homeland" and call it even?

Sweeeeeet idea.

:cof:

The tribes would like to follow suit for you. first class or coach, sir?

:bye1:

Jackson to indians: "We're here, we're queer[english], get used to it."
:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back