Slap Happy.. and Loving it...!!!

There's an old expression.. "misery loves company"

Democrats...I'm feeling the love....:eusa_eh:

-----------------

Misery Index (12.73) = Unemployment rate (9.1) + Inflation rate (3.63)

The United States Misery Index

This is the Democratic theme song for 2011-12 Listen to the lyrics and tell me it doesnt describe Obama to a T!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZC6mxpgSYg&feature=player_detailpage]Metallica My Friend Of Misery with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
There's an old expression.. "misery loves company"

Democrats...I'm feeling the love....:eusa_eh:

-----------------

Misery Index (12.73) = Unemployment rate (9.1) + Inflation rate (3.63)

The United States Misery Index
Statists write it well don't they?

Yes.. yes they do...

I'm thinkin Obama/Democrats are bringing us back to their good old days.

The Carter Years...
Really pumped up on steroids no less.

Carter was a failure so Obama not to be outdone has to up the ante and ask for a redo while campaigning with his latest 'plan' which is certain to fail like the first time he did it.

But the caviat is? He will blame Republicans for it. It's a set up.

Frankly? Mediocrity is NOT the American way.

Statists write it well don't they?

Yes.. yes they do...

The Carter Years...

Carter was a failure so Obama not to be outdone has to up the ante and ask for a redo while campaigning with his latest 'plan' which is certain to fail like the first time he did it.

I'm thinking... Obama's crusade to push his "Jobs Stimulus Plan" aka, union slush fund realistically... will fall on .. had enough of your bullshit ... ears..

Yes.. yes they do...

The Carter Years...

I'm thinking... Obama's crusade to push his "Jobs Stimulus Plan" aka, union slush fund realistically... will fall on .. had enough of your bullshit ... ears..
Any wonder why Hoffa said what he did last week?

They are afraid. Thier power is being questioned by people that have had enough.

We've witnessed the Arab Spring and now the Israeli Summer. It's all about disproportionate wealth , the lack of opportunities and the oppression of the working poor by the ruling elite. We’ve seen and supported it all over the world.

I wonder how long it will take before our working poor takes to the streets and we have our own American Spring or Summer...maybe Winter?

We've witnessed the Arab Spring and now the Israeli Summer. It's all about disproportionate wealth , the lack of opportunities and the oppression of the working poor by the ruling elite. We’ve seen and supported it all over the world.

I wonder how long it will take before our working poor takes to the streets and we have our own American Spring or Summer...maybe Winter?

Our working poor are too busy watching their 50" TV's and playing xbox to bother with riots.

I'm thinking the Tea Party is the non-violent version but the unions seem to be getting more threatening and brutal and if the left leaning freeloaders feel more threatened all hell will break loose..

Obama would be smart to concentrate on the private sector for a change and not be so influenced by politics and his re-election bid...

Won't be the poor in the streets. It will be the Middle Class Union Workers, and they wont be fighting for us all, Just their own Benefits.

Forum List

Back