Slain Ambassador feared for his safety and security threats

This story is starting to make me really sick.. and all the LEFTISTS set out to cover up, lie, distort.. leading the charge, THE LIAR N CHIEF.. this man deserved protection for serving his nation.. instead he was TORTURED and murdered.. SICKENING.

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list - CNN.com

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list
Where is the article on the slain ambassador stevens.....? The link doesn't bring you to it? It brings you to an article with this title:

Pakistani teachers lead children to chant 'Death to America'

I even did a search on the word "slain" and found it no where on the page? Did you link to the wrong article and put in your own title for it???? Or am I blind? :)

btw, have you seen the video of Ambassador Stevens being rescued and carried out of the building then sent to the hospital? He was fully clothed- pants, shirt and belt, no appearance of being shot or tortured and certainly not sodomized....as many on your side are claiming....and it's reported that he eventually died of smoke inhalation....he was in a safe room in the complex that filled with smoke....which would be torture in and of itself....but not the same as claiming he was sodomized....or beaten or whatever....?

Anyway....I'd appreciate the proper link to your headline instead of what we got....did you post it somewhere else in the thread?

You need to do some research tootz... your wrong on this one.

This story is starting to make me really sick.. and all the LEFTISTS set out to cover up, lie, distort.. leading the charge, THE LIAR N CHIEF.. this man deserved protection for serving his nation.. instead he was TORTURED and murdered.. SICKENING.

Yeah the total bull-shit coming out of the Obama administration. Listening to Frank Luntz last night--there is a video showing the ambassador being dragged through the streets--and yes he was tortured and sodomized--and this freaking administration made it look like this 9/11 attack had something to do with a video--and they LIED TO us stating that the Libyan's were trying to help. Bullshit they were torturing him and when they were done they killed him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgBWE04A-Y]Middle East : Planned Riots Burnings and Murder to bring forth the New World Order (Sept 14, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama_Media_lapdog.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Last edited:

Where is the article on the slain ambassador stevens.....? The link doesn't bring you to it? It brings you to an article with this title:

Pakistani teachers lead children to chant 'Death to America'

I even did a search on the word "slain" and found it no where on the page? Did you link to the wrong article and put in your own title for it???? Or am I blind? :)

btw, have you seen the video of Ambassador Stevens being rescued and carried out of the building then sent to the hospital? He was fully clothed- pants, shirt and belt, no appearance of being shot or tortured and certainly not sodomized....as many on your side are claiming....and it's reported that he eventually died of smoke inhalation....he was in a safe room in the complex that filled with smoke....which would be torture in and of itself....but not the same as claiming he was sodomized....or beaten or whatever....?

Anyway....I'd appreciate the proper link to your headline instead of what we got....did you post it somewhere else in the thread?

You need to do some research tootz... your wrong on this one.
The video of him being taken out of the embassy was not real??? edit: Was it faked?

Last edited:
You guys will never get progressives to admit Obama fucked up..... They will instead try and distract and then personalize and a attack those who continue to speak the truth.

Well, I certainly believe we did not have enough security....if we had enough, then maybe stevens and the others would still be alive.... who made the decision on not having more security....I don't know? Why Stevens didn't ask for more security....I don't know....? I doubt Obama would be involved on how much security each embassy has though someone made that decision, and they obviously made a mistake and underestimated their needs....

Well, I certainly believe we did not have enough security....if we had enough, then maybe stevens and the others would still be alive.... who made the decision on not having more security....I don't know? Why Stevens didn't ask for more security....I don't know....? I doubt Obama would be involved on how much security each embassy has though someone made that decision, and they obviously made a mistake and underestimated their needs....

The state department. I find it hard to believe you didn't know that. Stevens isn't responsible for his own death, you hack.

The only security he had was four libyans from a security organization with ties to Al Quaeda...a security organization pimped by Hillary.

And yes, Obama was involved. Even if he wasn't, he handled the situation abysmally.

The reprehensible right continues to attempt to exploit the tragic death of an American ambassador for some perceived political gain.

No, you pig, the right expects some answers and is appalled that the left got him killed, and now seems to think an offhand, truthful comment about the 47 percent that is dependent upon the government is bigger news...and claims that being horrified at the situation is "exploitation" of those deaths.

Exploitation is pretending that it's awful is exploitation. I imagine the families of the other guys who were killed are just fine with the outrage over their deaths.

Last edited:

Securing Our Embassies Overseas

Boy oh boy. I'm getting ready to crash but I had a thread going earlier with a link to the statements by the Marines to Congress that the State Department was looking at putting in Marine Security Guards within and here's the kickass part of this 5 years. 5 years.

Also had up and article in the Daily Mail where private security firms had bid for contracts to protect the consulate in Benghazi and the State Department had not acted.

The poor Ambassador was a sitting duck for this AQ terror attack on the consulate.

The reprehensible right continues to attempt to exploit the tragic death of an American ambassador for some perceived political gain.

Obama on Larry King Live in June 2008 and yes there is a youtube of it went after McCain and President Bush making political hay out of the deaths of 9 soldiers.

The entire Democrat party exploited the death of so many for political gain during the Bush years.

How dare you even dream to criticize anyone when your side was running around with reps like Murtha calling troops cold blooded murderers and Kerry accusing troops of terrorizing women and children in the dead of night.

Hypocrite thy name is liberal.

Here's the State department 5 year "maybe they get Marines".

State Department was discussing putting Marines in Libya 'sometime in the next five years’
State Department was discussing putting Marines in Libya 'sometime in the next five years

Care's just pretending to be ignorant. It doesn't fit with her projected soft and fuzzy view of things from the left.

I can't imagine how Ambassador Stevens felt at the last, knowing his country had repaid his loyalty by betrayal. The leader of this attack, the man that planned it, was held in Gitmo until obama ordered his release.

This entire debacle is directly under obama's feet.

Gee, you mean those poor GITMO prisoners that Holder's law firm stepped in to protect shortly after their arrests weren't innocent after all? Didn't Obama apologize to them, too?

Some people need to resign over this. I wish I hadn't seen the photos of Stevens dead body being paraded around town by the terrorists. This never should have happened and the people who did this are sick and evil.

There is no excuse for our citizens not to be protected, especially when threats are made around Sept. 11. Why is our guard down? Old ladies can't get on an airport without being molested, yet our ambassadors in foreign countries can't even have armed guards in our embassies.

Obama didn't just order his release...he called him an ALLY.

Fucking douchebag.

Oh, wait, assholes like Clayton say it's reprehensible to be outraged over the situation. We must pretend it's business as usual, accept the fatalities as the price of..whatever...and save our outrage for the REALLY horrific (because it's true) 47 percent comment! According to the left, that's the REAL horror.

Forum List

Back