Slacker/ Irresponsible Women-pregnancy

U

UNHOLY

Hello! Just thought I'd write in and talk a little about the fact that out of all of the industrialized nations, we(America) have the greatest rate of unplanned pregnancy's. I think that say's a lot about the values of a lot or, probably, most women in this country. With all of the different types of birth control, we still have the highest rate of unplanned pregnancy. Most of the abortions in this country happen out of means of birth control, which is just wrong. Women don't like to accept the blame for getting pregnant but it is ultimately up to them, not the man(unless rape is involved, in which, the morning after pill will still work). So I guess what I would like to complain about is the lack of responsibility in this country, especially among women. Seems to me that in general, the only wheels squeeling in this country are the slackers who don't want to go out and live a responsible life. What I mean is, there are that a hell of a lot of slackers out there who want to point the finger at other people (like myself) who HAVE lead a responsible life, and in a conscious effort, blame those people for the reason they themselves have made bad decisions and dug themselves into a deep hole by having kids when they couldn't afford it, then pile on some credit card payments, cell phone bills, car payments,etc, then never recover for the rest of their irresponsible lives. Basically this type of person depends on goverment and most of the time is a liberal democrat, but they will never own up to their self induced misery. They want, and expect (us) the government to bail them out of any irresponsible behavior they have created. They get in debt, they have kids, if they have a job, they take off work to have kids so that they can freeload off of child support and vaginamony, all while men(who need to wake up and cut womens feet out from under them) are towing the line to take up their slack. That is IRRESPONSIBLE and stupid! Period. We need to abolish affirmative action, it's just reverse discrimination anyway, and let the slackers fall off the planet! If they can make it on their own, fine, I have nothing against that, just stop the handouts. Marriage is stupid nowadays unless you get a prenuptial agreement to keep some sponghead sperm depository from taking your money. For the record, I'm financially successfull, in fact, I have a seven figure income, have never been married, have never had kids, I've lived and continue to live a responsible life. I have sex with hot young women, and as long as I'm wealthy, I'll continue to get even hotter women. I'm proud to say that I fool women into thinking that they think I will get them pregnant, I have a vasectomy, but they don't know that. I can only laugh at the idiots beneath me! Call me selfish, but what is more selfish than having kids just so that you can see a carbon copy of your pathetic self, why not adopt? If I do decided to have kids, I would adopt. Btw, I would probably raise them myself, because most women in this country are plain stupid, irresponsible sponge's who are incapable of managing their own lives let alone a child's life. Just a bunch of shallow minded, no good for nothing, rotten, irresponsible fat gobs of goo that sponge off of men so that they can go and buy some more chinese made shoes and purse's made of pleather. Have you ever noticed that purse's are shaped like vagina's? They have the same basic qualities-they take YOUR money...... but not mine!

For the record, I'm financially successfull, in fact, I have a seven figure income, have never been married, have never had kids, I've lived and continue to live a responsible life. I have sex with hot young women, and as long as I'm wealthy, I'll continue to get even hotter women.

You sound like you lead a very miserable life, full of nothing but bitterness.

FYI - I'm one of those "self-sufficient" women you think there should be more of, and I think your whole attitude stinks. I don't believe anyone would *want* to marry someone like you, much less actually give birth to one of your children. :)

BTW - People that have a 7-figure income generally have much better grammar skills, and can put together a coherent thought without repeating themselves half a dozen times within the same paragraph.

Care to try and outline your successes in life again, Cupcake?

Another escapee from the Unknown Country board?

Or perhaps another 14 year old in need of parental supervision.

Just because unholy wants to have fun and not ruin his life by being irresponsible and having a bunch of kids out of wedlock and supporting a woman who wants a free ride shouldn't make him the bad guy.

cptpwichita said:
Just because unholy wants to have fun and not ruin his life by being irresponsible and having a bunch of kids out of wedlock and supporting a woman who wants a free ride shouldn't make him the bad guy.

So you find his woman-bashing method of delivery to be perfectly fine? You can get your point across without being such a jackass (Sorry, Jackass) about it. :) He didn't want to debate or discuss. He simply wanted an explosion, and some fireworks. I'm betting more than half of what he said isn't true anyway.

Course, that is just my personal opinion. :)

Shattered said:
BTW - People that have a 7-figure income generally have much better grammar skills, and can put together a coherent thought without repeating themselves half a dozen times within the same paragraph.

Care to try and outline your successes in life again, Cupcake?

LOL - exactly what I thought. Then again, if the last two "figures" are behind a decimal point, he may be telling the truth - maybe. Frankly, he sounds like an apprentice burger flipper to me.

Merlin1047 said:
LOL - exactly what I thought. Then again, if the last two "figures" are behind a decimal point, he may be telling the truth - maybe. Frankly, he sounds like an apprentice burger flipper to me.
He probably counts the dollar sign as a figure too. Sounds like a classic troll to me.

Mr. P said:
I hope one of em grabs hold of your nuts a squeezes till ya turn blue, Romeo! Now I'd pay to see that!:asshole:

Somehow I think that his "sex with hot young women" involves the internet.

Sir Evil said:
Well you are about the only one who supports his views, I don't so he's outta here!

so just because his view is unpopular you give him the boot?If he is wrong throw some statistics at him and destroy his argument with logic.You make yourself look weak in banning him without giving him a chance to debate you.

cptpwichita said:
so just because his view is unpopular you give him the boot?If he is wrong throw some statistics at him and destroy his argument with logic.You make yourself look weak in banning him without giving him a chance to debate you.

How does one go about refuting blind, stupid prejudice? You can present statistics and logic without effect. You can type till your fingers bleed and not make a dent.

Dealing with people like this is pointless. It is not "weak" as you suggest. It is merely the recognition of the fact that you cannot discuss sanitation with a cockroach. You merely stomp the disgusting critter and be done with it.

cptpwichita said:

Are you actually naive enough to believe that he'd settle for logic of any sort? He had no interest in a discussion of any type. I think some bimbo stood him up to wash her hair, and he got annoyed.

Merlin1047 said:
How does one go about refuting blind, stupid prejudice? You can present statistics and logic without effect. You can type till your fingers bleed and not make a dent.

Dealing with people like this is pointless. It is not "weak" as you suggest. It is merely the recognition of the fact that you cannot discuss sanitation with a cockroach. You merely stomp the disgusting critter and be done with it.

Ya left out the "their MORONS!!" part.

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts ive ever seen. And ive seen some dumb posts. I am not surprised this person got banned. I am surprised someone actually agrees with this BS.

If this person was being honest and not totally BSing he is in a sad state indeed. He is miserable. The man whines about irresponsibility in America and then brags about how he has sex with young hot women. What the heck is more irresponsible than that? If he doesnt have kids its probably just because he is sterile. And its sad to say, that is probably a good thing. This man has nothing to offer the world but is a bitter old fart. and while if he is being honest, he may have plenty of money, which i highly doubt, he will never have happiness or success in life. No other success can compensate for failure in the home. And he has failed.

He hates women because they dont love him. Im willing to bet he wants a woman more than anything in the world but because he cant get any he objectifies them and hates them so he can ease his mind of his incompetance. he has to brag about his finances to compensate for his impotence, character flaws, and other small problems. I bet $1 that if he gets any of those women he is bragging of, they all leave him once they sober up.

If anyone wants to defend that then go ahead. But i am glad this sick freak is gone from among us.

How do you FEEl about women who have children out of wedlock and need some form of government assistance?

cptpwichita said:
How do you FEEl about women who have children out of wedlock and need some form of government assistance?

It happens, and I think it's ok for a little while, but they should seek employment/training after a certain point - nothing wrong with setting limits.

If a person chooses to remain single and not reproduce and both gets a vasectomy and uses condoms,would you FEEL that person is responsible or irresponsible?

Forum List

Back