"Skyscrapers Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour": ABC News Quote

Nov 15, 2009
ABC News quote: "Skyscrapers Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour".

South Tower Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DChR1XcYhlw]YouTube - South Tower Smoking Guns[/ame]

South Tower Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour-Part 2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMX7qHGEODs]YouTube - South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)[/ame]

North Tower Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSApOavkHg8]YouTube - North Tower Exploding[/ame]

New World Trade Center 9/11 aerial images from ABC News | Mail Online

Last edited:
yup......ahhhhh ( draws a long toke on a ciggy in classic Denis Leary style)

Its called physics s0n = 101 floors falling on top of each other!!!

edit>> I cant believe there are still truther k00ks out there 10 years hence << edit

Last edited:

edit>> I cant believe there are still truther k00ks out there 10 years hence << edit

If you had half as much intelligence as your flawed self perception thinks it does you would know that the "Truth" movement has been steadily gaining ground world wide dispite the mainstream media blackout.

Polls in the U.S. show over 1/3 are now "Truthers" with much higher percentages in many other countries now.

Everything but the steel was exploded into fine dust before it even hits the ground.

Grow a braincell and attempt to raise an I.Q. point...

Last edited:

If you had half as much intelligence as your flawed self perception thinks it does you would know that the "Truth" movement has been steadily gaining ground world wide dispite the mainstream media blackout.

Polls in the U.S. show over 1/3 are now "Truthers" with much higher percentages in many other countries now.

Everything but the steel was exploded into fine dust before it even hits the ground.

I'm laying odds yer DUmbass lands in conspiracy theory..

Hey, dunderhead, get it through your pea brain, Chimp isn't that smart, he didn't blow up buildings to start wars, an idiot Arab and his boys flew planes into them.

Its been 9 years and you morons still don't get it.

I'm laying odds yer DUmbass lands in conspiracy theory..

Not another truther thread.....
Suicide.gif

I absolutely refuse to look at these videos again since they have been debunked so very very many ways by so very very many people who are smarter than all the truthers combined.

I would say that the strongest part of the building was the outside walls. That would explain why the building was collapsing within itself. The central inside part of the building collapsing faster than the outer walls. That would explain why projectiles were seen shooting out from floors well below and under the canopy of dust.

Fuck you, you delusional moron.

Fuck you, you delusional moron.

donchya love his nayme? creativedreams? :eusa_whistle:

Anyone that thinks that their Government would KILL their own citizens deserve this...

(That includes *YOU*)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKtheZkR8H8"]YouTube - You Are An Idiot[/ame]

Forum List

Back