Skyrocketing College Costs Tied To Democrats,Yet Students Voted For Obama & Liberals.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::stupid::eusa_think::dunno:

This story has been on Fox News lately. Why have college costs gone up so fast in such a short time? Could it be that most of the funding is overseen by Democrats & Liberals? And where is all the money going? :dunno:

All these students who voted for Obama assuming life will be lolly-pops and sunshine had no clue of how Democrats run their show. Now as we learn more and more of what is going on with the cronies of the Obama Administration {handing out billions to Solar Energy Firms} and then seeing the Billions gone down the toilet. :oops:

Let's all hope the next generation of College Students find out what is really going on with Democrats/Liberals and how they manage/aka/steal our money, line their pockets with it while we all suffer! and yet they expect us to buy health-care when millions of Americans are already in dire straights. :eusa_boohoo:

Because Republicans want to end education all together. Think of the money we could save.

We dont want to end education. I just want to stop funding college adventures for dumbasses who want to major in worthless degrees. Science? Math? Sure. Diversity Studies? GTFO of here.

"Education" can also be found by taking an entry level job, learning the trade, learning work ethic and management skills, and working your way to success through the ladder.

"Education" doesn't only come sitting in front of a hippie with a pony tail chewing granola telling me how horrible the US is. It can be found in countless aspects of human life, not just a classroom.

Yeah, because that's what classrooms are like. Hippies. Full of them. America-hating hippies. With America-hating sissy degrees. :lol::lol::lol:

I can explain it:

Dumb ass left wing majors on college campuses, along with a huge push for more "diversity" in enrollment, have boosted not only enrollment, but available extra courses (aka, worthless degrees). So, a much larger demand for college and access to it through lowered standards created an imbalance in supply/demand. As demand went up, supply of courses expanded to boost "diversity". And of course, the gov't never saw a tax/rate/tuition increase it didn't like.

So if gov't cut funding (aka, stop forcing tax payers to pay for useless college programs) the colleges had a choice:

- Slash course offerings
- Increase tuition.

So rather than cut critical courses like "Diversity in the Workplace" or "Multiculturalism Studies", and just focus on math, science, etc, they instead raised tuition.

So we have thousands of left wing professors keeping a cozy tenured job, teaching WORTHLESS courses in WORTHLESS majors that produce dumb, brainwahsed IN DEBT graduates who possess WORTHLESS degrees.

Then blame you and me, and the rich, for signing up for such a fucking scam that is called a Liberal Arts College.

So now the students and their silly liberal degrees are to blame? Interesting. :cuckoo:

Yes.

If you take out a loan, YOU are responsible for it.
If you major in a worthless degree, YOU are responsible for it.

Not me. Not the rich guy in the yacht.

YOU ARE.

If you think the tuition and/or degree aren't worth it, DONT GO TO THE DAMN COLLEGE GO TAKE A JOB.

Because Republicans want to end education all together. Think of the money we could save.

We dont want to end education. I just want to stop funding college adventures for dumbasses who want to major in worthless degrees. Science? Math? Sure. Diversity Studies? GTFO of here.

"Education" can also be found by taking an entry level job, learning the trade, learning work ethic and management skills, and working your way to success through the ladder.

"Education" doesn't only come sitting in front of a hippie with a pony tail chewing granola telling me how horrible the US is. It can be found in countless aspects of human life, not just a classroom.

Yeah, because that's what classrooms are like. Hippies. Full of them. America-hating hippies. With America-hating sissy degrees. :lol::lol::lol:

Nah. Thats just one of the types.

You have the yuppy know it alls.
The frat boys who are literally wasting four years and $40K to get drunk.
The career students who are gonna rule the world through accumulating degrees but no work experience.
The professors who've read about everything, been everywhere, but really never done much of shit that actually matters.

There are all types. All mostly wasting time and money on a 4 year extended high school party session.

Obama wont forgive college debt, but has no problem forgiving the 535 Million Dollar loan he approved for Solyndra,,,,does he tell that to the students who can't pay back their loans?

I can explain it:

Dumb ass left wing majors on college campuses, along with a huge push for more "diversity" in enrollment, have boosted not only enrollment, but available extra courses (aka, worthless degrees). So, a much larger demand for college and access to it through lowered standards created an imbalance in supply/demand. As demand went up, supply of courses expanded to boost "diversity". And of course, the gov't never saw a tax/rate/tuition increase it didn't like.

So if gov't cut funding (aka, stop forcing tax payers to pay for useless college programs) the colleges had a choice:

- Slash course offerings
- Increase tuition.

So rather than cut critical courses like "Diversity in the Workplace" or "Multiculturalism Studies", and just focus on math, science, etc, they instead raised tuition.

So we have thousands of left wing professors keeping a cozy tenured job, teaching WORTHLESS courses in WORTHLESS majors that produce dumb, brainwahsed IN DEBT graduates who possess WORTHLESS degrees.

Then blame you and me, and the rich, for signing up for such a fucking scam that is called a Liberal Arts College.

So now the students and their silly liberal degrees are to blame? Interesting. :cuckoo:

Yes.

If you take out a loan, YOU are responsible for it.
If you major in a worthless degree, YOU are responsible for it.

Not me. Not the rich guy in the yacht.

YOU ARE.

If you think the tuition and/or degree aren't worth it, DONT GO TO THE DAMN COLLEGE GO TAKE A JOB.

From the party that brought you tax cuts for the wealthy, ladies and gentlemen, the new GOP (actually not that new, just more open about their disdain for anything they don't understand or agree with) -

Cheering the death penalty. Booing a gay soldier. Telling the uninsured to die. If you're poor and you don't have a job, it's your own fault. ****** rock. And now, students are to blame for the rising cost of higher education.

Good luck in 2012 :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a thought about "skyrocketing college costs". A couple of decades ago every male over the age of 18 would expect a draft notice sooner or later and most men planned their life around the mandatory two or four years service. Todays kids can get an enlistment bonus and the G.I. bill and other bennies but the selfish sissies would rather whine and go back on mommy's teat.

Here's a thought about "skyrocketing college costs". A couple of decades ago every male over the age of 18 would expect a draft notice sooner or later and most men planned their life around the mandatory two or four years service. Todays kids can get an enlistment bonus and the G.I. bill and other bennies but the selfish sissies would rather whine and go back on mommy's teat.

Speaking of whining.

Baby-Cry.gif

Forum List

Back