Skyrocketing College Costs Tied To Democrats,Yet Students Voted For Obama & Liberals.

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::stupid::eusa_think::dunno:

This story has been on Fox News lately. Why have college costs gone up so fast in such a short time? Could it be that most of the funding is overseen by Democrats & Liberals? And where is all the money going? :dunno:

All these students who voted for Obama assuming life will be lolly-pops and sunshine had no clue of how Democrats run their show. Now as we learn more and more of what is going on with the cronies of the Obama Administration {handing out billions to Solar Energy Firms} and then seeing the Billions gone down the toilet. :oops:

Let's all hope the next generation of College Students find out what is really going on with Democrats/Liberals and how they manage/aka/steal our money, line their pockets with it while we all suffer! and yet they expect us to buy health-care when millions of Americans are already in dire straights. :eusa_boohoo:

Yeah, because speculations from Fox News and the far-right is all we need for proof. Facts are overrated in the wacky world of kooky cons. Thread fail.

• Banned
and sure enough, here they are complaining that they can't find jobs and owe 10's of thousands in student loans. do they have any clue who oversees most of their loans? and also has control of the economy? do the protesters know that the economy began a gradual decline since Nancy Pelosi became our Queen?

Yeah, because speculations from Fox News and the far-right is all we need for proof. Facts are overrated in the wacky world of kooky cons. Thread fail.

:lmao:

Tell us oh wise one where all the money is going.

:eusa_shhh: Dont mention the inflated salaries :eusa_shhh:

and sure enough, here they are complaining that they can't find jobs and owe 10's of thousands in student loans. do they have any clue who oversees most of their loans? and also has control of the economy? do the protesters know that the economy began a gradual decline since Nancy Pelosi became our Queen?

Banks were raking in millions off of student loans until Obama and the Dems stepped in and got the banks out of the student loan business. That action actually enabled the gov't to laon MORE money to students. And now that Obama has lowered student loan payments, students will be able to save even more money. Protesters know that the economy went down the toilet in 2007/08. Who was the POTUS back then? Bush somebody?

Get your facts straight next time, then maybe you won't embarrass yourself.

Banks were raking in millions off of student loans until Obama and the Dems stepped in and got the banks out of the student loan business. That action actually enabled the gov't to laon MORE money to students. And now that Obama has lowered student loan payments, students will be able to save even more money. Protesters know that the economy went down the toilet in 2007/08. Who was the POTUS back then? Bush somebody?

fuck over the American taxpayer. that's the ticket. go demonRats. go

:lmao:

Tell us oh wise one where all the money is going.

:eusa_shhh: Dont mention the inflated salaries :eusa_shhh:

You tell me. You're one of the simple-minded loons who thinks every problem in the world is due to liberals. So tell me, genius, how exactly did Obama/Dems/liberals cause the cost of higher education to rise in the US? This ought to be good (especially since Obama and the Dems have actually lowered the cost of higher education by reducing student loan payments).

Lower payments do not save you money. It does extend the life of the loan however.

How about you get a few correct.

Lower payments do not save you money. It does extend the life of the loan however.

How about you get one fucking thing correct. And how about that proof I asked for?

and keep in mind, our kids have to pay for these "Unpaid Student Loans" of the 15 trillion dollar debt, a trillion is tied up in student loans, these kids can't find jobs to pay back the loans because of forced health-care and regulations keeping small business from hiring !!!

How about you get one fucking thing correct. And how about that proof I asked for?

You havent asked me for any proof asswipe.

and why hasn't a reporter ask a COW who they voted for when they stop by their crap infested parks? these kids are bitchin that they are in debt, can't find jobs,,,,well DERRR,,,look who's President & did they vote for him?

Skyrocketing College Costs Tied To Democrats,Yet Students Voted For Obama & Liberals.

The reasons why college students voted for Obama and ‘liberals’ is because they know tuition costs have nothing to do with democrats. They understand it has to do with state and local budgeting and a decrease in revenues.

Costs doubled under Booosh and Private loans made it WORSE. Idiot.
You mean salaries doubled under Bush and the fucking left is still bitching.

Government is not supposed to be in business, they can regulate it.

You havent asked me for any proof asswipe.

Yes I did, ass-dick. Right here.

I realize you wanted to highlight your stupidity but you need to back up a little more.

I know how you struggle with details obviously.

I want you to prove to me how Obama and Dems are responsible for the rising cost of higher education. That is what this thread is about, right? I see that the OP is now changing the subject to talk about OWS, but how about a little integrity? Where is your proof?

Yes I did, ass-dick. Right here.

I realize you wanted to highlight your stupidity but you need to back up a little more.

I want you to prove to me how Obama and Dems are responsible for the rising cost of higher education. That is what this thread is about, right? I see that the OP is now changing the subject to talk about OWS, but how about a little integrity? Where is your proof?

I never made that claim. Post where I had. However the money is only going in one direction, or is there suddenly a new cost?

I never made that claim. Post where I had. However the money is only going in one direction, or is there suddenly a new cost?

You didn't specifically say it, but you did imply it, right here. And you posted it in a thread that is blaming the high cost of education on liberals. It wasn't too hard to figure out what you meant.

Forum List

Back