Skyping with pets

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Dog owners using Skype to call their pets while at work | Mail Online

Makes sense to me!

Curious to know what Pizza did all day in their apartment, he changed his Skype settings and set up an account for the puppy.

Mr Roszkowski said: ‘It started as us being curious and wanting to check she was OK.

Checking up: Owners are able to see how their dogs are doing home alone
'Then people at work started asking me what’s Pizza doing, and now when I Skype her everyone gathers round to say Hi.’

But when the couple saw how sad the puppy was on her own they decided to get a second dog to keep her company.

Mr Roszkowski said: ‘One time we called and she was crying the whole time. It was a heartbreaker.’

Awwww! :(

• Banned

Attachments

• $chip.jpg
    $chip.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 68
Dog owners using Skype to call their pets while at work | Mail Online

Makes sense to me!

Curious to know what Pizza did all day in their apartment, he changed his Skype settings and set up an account for the puppy.

Mr Roszkowski said: ‘It started as us being curious and wanting to check she was OK.

Checking up: Owners are able to see how their dogs are doing home alone
'Then people at work started asking me what’s Pizza doing, and now when I Skype her everyone gathers round to say Hi.’

But when the couple saw how sad the puppy was on her own they decided to get a second dog to keep her company.

Mr Roszkowski said: ‘One time we called and she was crying the whole time. It was a heartbreaker.’

Awwww! :(

so I am the owner of the place this guy works….and I read this and think…..this guy is checking on his dog, from work, on my dime on my computer…..and he even has a following, which means he has other employees costing me productivity…....wonderful............. so, what to do?:eusa_think:

I would tell him hes fired OR- demand he sell the dog to a medical experimentation facility or cook and bring Fido to the next Co. BBQ.
Theres just no third way. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back