Sky pilots

no1tovote4 said:
IMO There are two types of atheists. I will define them here:

1. The Atheist - those who treat their Atheism as the only Truth, they proselytize, they meet in order to get their message across to others, they treat people of a different "faith" as "stupid" and "unreasonable", they are not tolerant. They belong to a religion. It takes just as much faith to believe in Atheism as Truth as it does to believe in The Creator.

2. an atheist - somebody who doesn't believe in any god and therefore doesn't bother too much with religion other than to understand where others come from. This group does not belong to a religion, they do not proselytize, they do not meet in order to promote their ideas, they do not necessarily believe that everybody that believes differently are "wrong" or "unreasonable".

You're in good company:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19417

mrsx said:
I think you want me to "desist," not "detest." Save your breath, you'll need it to blow up your Ann Coulter Love Doll.

Now see, here I thought......... oh ok maybe he does have a little bit of intelligence, he was able to pick out the one word I screwed up!

and then you go and blow it with this

mrsx said:
P.S. I fart in your general direction

There went the intelligence level again!

Trinity said:
Now see, here I thought......... oh ok maybe he does have a little bit of intelligence, he was able to pick out the one word I screwed up!

psst...it's because mrsx is 'insane'...really. shh!

Trinity said:

Nah, the "fart" thing is from Monty Python's "Holy Grail"...

Forum List

Back