Skirting Bailout Rules, Banks Send Foreign Hires Abroad

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Bankers don't need to follow rules when the can skirt around them. They are evidently "exempt".

I don't understand why congress is not making the laws and regs so strict these guys can't skirt the rules of using other peoples money!!!!!!

Skirting Bailout Rules, Banks Send Foreign Hires Abroad

Posted Apr 15, 09 8:35 AM (Newser) – Banks who have taken TARP funds from the government are getting creative about the immigration restrictions that come with the bailout, the Wall Street Journal reports. Financial institutions relying on government assistance cannot hire foreign workers unless they prove that they have exhausted the supply of native talent. So they’re sending the foreign students they recruit at US colleges and grad schools to overseas offices......................

We have no real choices.
Have you ran for public office of any kind?

Can't afford it
No excuses.....
I ran for county commissioner once. It only cost a few bucks to sign on. I wanted to see someone in office in our district that wasn't senile. No one wanted to oppose the ole bastard. It got things moving and they found some other candidates. Did nothing more and darn near won the election. We were in Florida for the winter when a friend called me laughing about it.

A few years later we had a developer running for mayor. No one was going to oppose them. So, I threatened to run for mayor and they found three people to put their hats in for mayor.

At least give it a try dillo.

Forum List

Back