Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nutella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
None. Can't eat peanuts or anything made of peanuts.

Since there are so much peanut allergies, I found myself putting aside the Peanut M&Ms and Snickers during Trick or Treating.....

My dog seems to like Jiff better, but he will lick either one.
Especially when you smear it on your nads.

I'm buying the natural Kirkland brand now, it's hard to find too many brands without sugar. Gotta mix the natural stuff up (messy) then keep it in the frig.

Boy do I have a story about that subject! :laugh:

It's so gross... I have heard a few myself.. no one I know but stories others have told... disgusting....
This one was a friend of my girlfriend. We were throwing her a surprise party and couldnt figure out why she didnt come into the living room after coming into the house. You can guess what she was doing.
laugh.gif

Boy do I have a story about that subject! :laugh:

It's so gross... I have heard a few myself.. no one I know but stories others have told... disgusting....
This one was a friend of my girlfriend. We were throwing her a surprise party and couldnt figure out why she didnt come into the living room after coming into the house. You can guess what she was doing.
laugh.gif

the story I heard was similar, only it was happening ... just so disgusting... :puke:

I always get Jif. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If I ever have had any other peanut butter, I honestly do not remember.

Holly -- next time you do.... check out the ingredient label under "sugars". Then think about the word "diabetes". And try to remember the last time you put sugar on a peanut butter sandwich.

^^^ Actually I am not the peanut butter eater in my house. My mom is. I don't hate it, but it isn't at the top of my favorite sandwich list either.

God bless you and my mom always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If Jif is not what she should be eating since she is a diabetic person, what kind do you suggest?

^^^ Actually I am not the peanut butter eater in my house. My mom is. I don't hate it, but it isn't at the top of my favorite sandwich list either.

God bless you and my mom always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If Jif is not what she should be eating since she is a diabetic person, what kind do you suggest?

I read ingredient labels on everything Holly, and that "Sugars" line is the first thing I look at, because it keeps going up and up and up, including things that have no business having sugars in them like nut butters.... tomato sauces and salsa... salad dressings...

I haven't kept up on brands but when I was buying peanut butter (and now when I get cashew or almond butter) I just look for whatever contains nothing but the nuts itself, no sugar. I'm pretty sure Jif isn't going to be selling that, because they're interested in addicting their customers with sugars, just like so much else on the food shelves. It's insidious.

It does make shopping more work. But it has to be done if we don't want to be poisoned by Big Food.

Forum List

Back