Skinheads Show Up to 'Diversity' Event in PA

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Well, they said they wanted "diversity," and they got it!

Standard Speaker - Skinhead members attend regional diversity forum

By Elizabeth Skrapits
Staff Writer
WILKES-BARRE — Members of a statewide white nationalist group mostly behaved themselves at a diversity forum on Sunday, which explored some issues Northeastern Pennsylvania is facing due to a changing population. The Wilkes-Barre chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the Luzerne County Diversity Commission sponsored “A New Day in Luzerne County: Building on the Strength of our Diversity,” in response to two recent incidents, according to NAACP President Ron Felton.

Last edited:
He and KSS Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Regional Director Steve Smith said they tried to get people to see that some of the things said about the group have been distorted. White supremacist groups don’t want to recruit impressionable kids and commit acts of violence — they want people with “a good head on their shoulders” and...
then shave it!
...don’t believe violence solves anything, according to Carney.
Ohhh.... I knew I'd get that one wrong.

I have no problem with White Pride.

After all, EUROs have done some pretty damned amazing things for humankind.

I have no tolerance for White guilt either.

Yes White men were brutal and did terrible things, but then too, so did everyone else who EVER got the hammer.

That inhumanity to man thing is the nature of the human race, not just any one segment of it.

But I have no patience with fucking American NAZIs than I do the American Zionists, the American Black Panthers, the TONGs or Mafia, the crypts the Bloods, the M13 or any other group of thugs who want to put their needs ahead of our national interests.

One nation INDIVISIBLE, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all, folks.

I suspect most Americans are more or less on the same page.

Last edited:
But I have no patience with fucking American NAZIs than I do the American Zionists, the American Black Panthers, the TONGs or Mafia, the crypts the Bloods, the M13 or any other group of thugs who want to put their needs ahead of our national interests.

Problem here comes with defining what "our" national interests are. To my mind, NATIONAL interests ARE the interests of the race... hence, at least Zionists, Black Panthers and Nazis are focusing on a more logical locus.

Forum List

Back