Ski resorts fight global warming

THE+WISCONSIN+GLACIER.gif

18,000 years ago.

How did the Geico Caveman melt the Glaciers?
apparently eating Mastadon makes one very gassy.

Again... and this is mankind's fault how? The science claiming it's man's fault is proven false. Therefore what do you expect us to do about melting glaciers? Make snow for em?

We have almost DOUBLED the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, and every year we add billions of tons more.

What do I expect us to do?

Nothing.

I expect we will do absolutely nothing, until it's too late.
Good, then we can stop trying to pass laws to stifle my freedoms.

Yes, Frank, you are at last making a good point. The Earth is always changing.

But there is a hole in the ozone the size of Antarctica that we created.

And there is a patch of garbage in the Pacific the size of Texas that we created.

And we have almost doubled the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere in 200 short years.

We are having an effect on the earth. Anyone who denies it, is stupid.

And there is a patch of garbage in the Pacific the size of Texas that we created.

And we have almost doubled the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere in 200 short years.

Yeah, it's been warm for the last 18,000 years, but for the last 200 years the fault lies in a de minimus increase in a trace element.

No Sale.

OK, so when you finally call it quits on MMGW you're going to go after plastics or back to ozone, thanks for the heads up.

OK, so when you finally call it quits on MMGW you're going to go after plastics or back to ozone, thanks for the heads up.

Like I said, anyone who denies it is stupid.

mmmmkay...

The Saul Alinsky/Iraqi Information Ministry method of rebuttal.

That'll do it. :funnyface:

We're doomed.

Doomed.

Doomed, I tell ya!

What to do? What to do? Do I hide? Stock up on canned goods, candles (are they environmentally friendly?:eek:), what about bottled water (carbonated or still?)?

Someone help me, help me, help me pleeeeeeease.
Is the answer up above?

*Calms down singing Puppy Love*

Carbon Credits 4 Sale -- Cheep! Make an Offer!

What's older, the global warming theory of this cap & trade capitalist regulatory odd ball choice we've made?

I remember global warming theory to be older. From back in the stone age when we didn't let polluters buy credits to pollute.

Although I will admit someone NOW could want to tax pollution. If Cap & Trade was born in 2003 (1993 for its daddy maybe?), it couldn't have given birth to a 25 year old global warming conspiracy unless Nancy Reagan saw the future and warned the scientists. Or Al Gore. Man that fella could make ppl hate kittens if he went to work for the ASPCA

Forum List

Back