Skeptical Trump: "I think" Kim Jong Un will keep his promises (or maybe not)

Trump's policies succeeded in getting China aboard in pressuring N.K. to the negotiation table. About 65 years China was shooting at us in Korea. Trump succeeded in releasing three Americans from a N.K. gulag without spending a dime. Wouldn't you think intelligent Americans would be rooting for him? Nope, petulant childish lefties hate Trump for beating Hillary so they wish bad things would happen to their own Country.

Notice how stains HATE when Trump does something good? For the world? Stains are pure evil.
Do you have any self awareness at all?

If a Democrat came out of a peace summit with ANY country, let alone a country we called the Axis of Evil -- if Obama or Hillary said "I doubt if I ever admit I was wrong, I'll find something to blame it on" -- you Trump cucks would flip..

Your hypocrisy has been exposed, deal with it
You have exposed nothing but the fact that you are just another butt hurt lib. Liberals always cry over anything Trump does especially something good. It's the way you cry babies behave. Everyday, non stop. And to "refute" my post and "prove" something you post some garbage that has never happened. lol!

Per Bloomberg's White House Correspondent Jennifer Jacobs, President Trump is skeptical that Kim Jong Un will keep his promises"

"I think honestly he's going to do these things," Trump says of Kim Jong Un, then expresses doubt, saying he may stand before us in 6 months and admit he was wrong. Then adds: "I don't know that I'll ever admit that I was wrong. I'll find some kind of excuse."

I think the excuse will be blaming Democrats somehow.

Jennifer Jacobs on Twitter

Trump is....at the very, very least....an arrogant ASSHOLE.

Per Bloomberg's White House Correspondent Jennifer Jacobs, President Trump is skeptical that Kim Jong Un will keep his promises"

"I think honestly he's going to do these things," Trump says of Kim Jong Un, then expresses doubt, saying he may stand before us in 6 months and admit he was wrong. Then adds: "I don't know that I'll ever admit that I was wrong. I'll find some kind of excuse."

Keep hoping for the worst.

What a stupid OP

So has yours, now what are you going to do?
I am not a hypocrite -- but I am glad you are admitting to yours...

See, I was ok with sitting down and meeting with NK when Obama brought it up the first time -- you know, back when you conservatives called him weak and a traitor for sitting down with your enemies??

How about I remind you since conservatives lack memory.

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

Apples and oranges.

When Democrats "negotiate" with our enemies, it means they are giving into them. When Trump does it, it means he is demanding they give into us.

DumBama negotiated with Iran, how did that deal turn out? He negotiated with terrorists. He gave them five of their guys for one of ours, and ours was nothing but a lowly deserter. What did the US get for our last negotiations with NK with Clinton? What did we get from Cuba with those negotiations?

Notice how stains HATE when Trump does something good? For the world? Stains are pure evil.

If a Democrat came out of a peace summit with ANY country, let alone a country we called the Axis of Evil -- if Obama or Hillary said "I doubt if I ever admit I was wrong, I'll find something to blame it on" -- you Trump cucks would flip..

Trump really said that?

Trump has a genuine sense of humor unlike our last so-called President.

So has yours, now what are you going to do?
I am not a hypocrite -- but I am glad you are admitting to yours...

See, I was ok with sitting down and meeting with NK when Obama brought it up the first time -- you know, back when you conservatives called him weak and a traitor for sitting down with your enemies??

How about I remind you since conservatives lack memory.

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

Apples and oranges.

When Democrats "negotiate" with our enemies, it means they are giving into them. When Trump does it, it means he is demanding they give into us.

DumBama negotiated with Iran, how did that deal turn out? He negotiated with terrorists. He gave them five of their guys for one of ours, and ours was nothing but a lowly deserter. What did the US get for our last negotiations with NK with Clinton? What did we get from Cuba with those negotiations?

I notice Iran isn't taking any US Navy personnel and showing pics of them on their knees.

They know there is a new sheriff in town.

You dodged the thread topic. Is Trump skeptical? Why did he say he will find an excuse if he turns out to be wrong?

Goodness you people on the left are humorless.

Not if Hillary or Obama campaigned on America first and repeatedly said they would meet a missile attack from Kim with “fire and fury”.

Right, because Democrats never blamed Republicans for DumBama's failures for eight years.

Trump is being honest. It's not like he said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, or your healthcare premiums will go down $2,500 per family. Trump had a meeting, he stated how he felt about it, but also said there are no guarantees.

Forum List

Back