Skanks Cashing In

lame excuse? Are you for real? Do you have any children?

reality---calling a person a name means nothing about the person and everything the name caller.
Chill--it was a fucking joke.

So you are calling yourself a skank...like someone said, It's a free country.

Just wondering, were you alive when President Kennedy and his brother Bobby were assassinated? Because there was a courage and dignity to Jacqueline Kennedy that every American should honor. She served this nation above and beyond what any First Lady should be expected to do.

I woulda respected her more if she ratted on all the shit the Kennedy family pulled that fucked other peoples live up.

Let's try this again----if I call you a dumbass
a) it doesnt mean you are a dumbass
b) it means that I have some need to put you down

understand ?

lame excuse? Are you for real? Do you have any children?

reality---calling a person a name means nothing about the person and everything the name caller.

Just wondering, were you alive when President Kennedy and his brother Bobby were assassinated? Because there was a courage and dignity to Jacqueline Kennedy that every American should honor. She served this nation above and beyond what any First Lady should be expected to do.

In my opinion she put up with more then Hillary or any First Lady since combined.

That makes her one of our best of all time.

In my opinion she put up with more then Hillary or any First Lady since combined.

Putting up with shit makes someone the best ? :cuckoo:

It has something to do with character and grace.....something you don't seem to expect from your President or First Lady lately.

You want somebody that's spiteful, vindictive, and talks about kicking asses.

It has something to do with character and grace.....something you don't seem to expect from your President or First Lady lately.

It also has to do with compensating and covering up shitty behavior. Nearly to the point of enabling.

It also has to do with compensating and covering up shitty behavior. Nearly to the point of enabling.

No....airing dirty laundry in the White House is not exactly a great character trait. Some things are meant to remain private.

Strange you don't feel the need to do the same with Obama.....not in the least.

No....airing dirty laundry in the White House is not exactly a great character trait. Some things are meant to remain private.

covering up shitty behavior ain't something to be proud of either.

WTF does this have to do with me and Obama--I could give a shit which party is in power. They're all assholes.

I woulda respected her more if she ratted on all the shit the Kennedy family pulled that fucked other peoples live up.

understand ?

SO...you would have respected Jackie Kennedy if she really WAS a skank that ran to the press and ratted out her family and aired their dirty laundry?

I choose b...it means that I have some need to put you down

understand ?

SO...you would have respected Jackie Kennedy if she really WAS a skank that ran to the press and ratted out her family and aired their dirty laundry?

I respect truth tellers--Washington could use a few.

wrong----the correct answer is both of the above

WTF does this have to do with me and Obama--I could give a shit which party is in power. They're all assholes.

So in your opinion everyone...not just the President and the First Lady....everyone needs to show the hash-marks on their undies because you feel everyone is an asshole.

What a rotten attitude.

understand ?

I respect truth tellers--Washington could use a few.

wrong----the correct answer is both of the above

Truth telling about politics is one thing....but trashing your family is low classed behavior and another thing entirely.

Why don't we get a spot on Jerry Springer while we're at it shall we?

Last edited:

So in your opinion everyone...not just the President and the First Lady....everyone needs to show the hash-marks on their undies because you feel everyone is an asshole.

What a rotten attitude.

I don't care what they do----I would think the general idea would be to work towards not getting the hash marks in the first place however when you have them and they are pretty apparent to everyone, denying that they are there doesn't command much respect in my eyes.
here's a little light reading ya about Camelot.

REVEALED: The FBI's top secret Kennedy files that showed Bobby and Jackie were lovers | Mail Online

What a rotten attitude.

I don't care what they do----I would think the general idea would be to work towards not getting the hash marks in the first place however when you have them and they are pretty apparent to everyone, denying that they are there doesn't command much respect in my eyes.

REVEALED: The FBI's top secret Kennedy files that showed Bobby and Jackie were lovers | Mail Online

Bobby would fuck a 3 legged dog....but I doubt there is any truth to this rumor.

What a rotten attitude.

Bobby would fuck a 3 legged dog....but I doubt there is any truth to this rumor.

which one ?--the article is full of them
if you doubt it then it must be false

The site looks like a blog....I tend to shy away from yellow journalism if I can help it.....which is why I don't pay much attention to the MSM anymore.

The site looks like a blog....I tend to shy away from yellow journalism if I can help it.....which is why I don't pay much attention to the MSM anymore.

Who knows ?-----the way people like to buy into stories it's hard to tell what's true these days. I always love it when we finally get a little light shed on the past tho. It's taught me to take everyone with a grain of salt. Yes--even Jackie.

I'm with you Jackie O and skank do not belong in the same thread. And I don't believe all mistresses are skanks. Just the publicity-ho ho's.

Jackie-O....SKANK!

Ya she married Ostattle/whatever for his good looks...Right!

I believe a very strong reason she married Onassis was for something money couldn't buy. PRIVACY. She cared most and also feared the most for her children. She saw Onassis as someone that had the means and properties to afford her personal protection for herself, for her children and the ability to keep them away from the paparazzi, curiosity seekers and the press.

She also didn't care for the way some of Caroline and John's cousins were raised. So she also saw it as a way to cut some of those ties. Jackie relied heavily on Bobby after Jack's death. When he too was brutally murdered, she wanted out of America. She hated what was going on here and believed Kennedy's were targets.

I'm with you Jackie O and skank do not belong in the same thread. And I don't believe all mistresses are skanks. Just the publicity-ho ho's.

Jackie-O....SKANK!

Ya she married Ostattle/whatever for his good looks...Right!

I believe a very strong reason she married Onassis was for something money couldn't buy. PRIVACY. She cared most and also feared the most for her children. She saw Onassis as someone that had the means and properties to afford her personal protection for herself, for her children and the ability to keep them away from the paparazzi, curiosity seekers and the press.

She also didn't care for the way some of Caroline and John's cousins were raised. So she also saw it as a way to cut some of those ties. Jackie relied heavily on Bobby after Jack's death. When he too was brutally murdered, she wanted out of America. She hated what was going on here and believed Kennedy's were targets.

Very patriotic of her to seek a Greek tycoon to provide her with security. Is that how she felt about Marlon Brano too ?

Forum List

Back