Skank Fight!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010

"Ruh-Roh! Fox News contributor - and resident hatriot - Michelle Malkin is displeased with Ann Coulter's tweet about last night's debate in which she referred to President Obama as a "retard." Although Sarah Palin didn't seem to mind the term this time, Malkin has spoken out.

As Mediaite reported, Malkin tweeted, “@AnnCoulter calls President Obama a ‘retard.’ What a stupid, shallow thing to say, Ann."

:banana:

Looks like Annie "Bones" got a serious.....​

....SCHOOLING!!!!!

"I thought first of asking whether you meant to describe the President as someone who was bullied as a child by people like you, but rose above it to find a way to succeed in life as many of my fellow Special Olympians have.

Then I wondered if you meant to describe him as someone who has to struggle to be thoughtful about everything he says, as everyone else races from one snarkey [sic] sound bite to the next.

Finally, I wondered if you meant to degrade him as someone who is likely to receive bad health care, live in low grade housing with very little income and still manages to see life as a wonderful gift."

Forum List

Back