Sk00ks new daily driver = Trump would be proud!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So after feeling a bit guilty not doing my share, in 2014, I went out and bought a flex fuel vehicle from Ford = a Focus ST. Ran the thing on E-85 for 3 years and was damn proud of it!! ( especially the sick power it made :rock: )

But after watching Donald Trump bring some sanity to the world of energy in the past years, I felt it time to acknowledge his fabulous efforts and went out and bought THIS today >>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=vxNmjEUNjW4

2013.......Impact Blue Mustang GT. Almost 500 hp to the crank with headers, full exhaust, cai, tune....:deal:...6sp manual of course. Only 13K miles.

Ask me how forward I am looking to pulling up at a light next to some Prius asshole!!!:abgg2q.jpg:

I would have loved to have had something like that when I was a silly kid. I guess a little maturity changed my priorities. Probably will change yours too, when you grow up.

So after feeling a bit guilty not doing my share, in 2014, I went out and bought a flex fuel vehicle from Ford = a Focus ST. Ran the thing on E-85 for 3 years and was damn proud of it!! ( especially the sick power it made :rock: )

But after watching Donald Trump bring some sanity to the world of energy in the past years, I felt it time to acknowledge his fabulous efforts and went out and bought THIS today >>>

2013.......Impact Blue Mustang GT. Almost 500 hp to the crank with headers, full exhaust, cai, tune....:deal:...6sp manual of course. Only 13K miles.

Ask me how forward I am looking to pulling up at a light next to some Prius asshole!!!:abgg2q.jpg:
But a P85D Tesla will blow you away, and never smoke a tire.

But a P85D Tesla will blow you away, and never smoke a tire.

Yep......but he is $115,000 lighter in the wallet and sounds ghey.:abgg2q.jpg:

Not to mention.......no car shows for him. Well, he could go of course, but nobody is going to care!!:flirtysmile4:

lol.......so I'm getting only about 14 mpg in the new Coyote Mustang. Dang.......thought it was bad with my Ecobeast ST getting only 18mpg on E85.:auiqs.jpg:

Too cold here to do burnouts yet...........but looking forward to warmer weather and summer tires and the first ghey Prius driver who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!!:abgg2q.jpg:

I have a 2010 F150 which is the best truck I ever owned. It has flex-fuel technology but I ain't about to pour used cooking oil into the gas tank. I'm getting too old to appreciate the new muscle cars but it's interesting to note that Hussein's attempted march to a 3rd world country with his promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" has been proved to be a bunch of hypocritical B.S.

I have a 2010 F150 which is the best truck I ever owned. It has flex-fuel technology but I ain't about to pour used cooking oil into the gas tank. I'm getting too old to appreciate the new muscle cars but it's interesting to note that Hussein's attempted march to a 3rd world country with his promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" has been proved to be a bunch of hypocritical B.S.

If you think the government wanted you to pour used cooking oil directly in your truck without processing, you need to pay more attention. You wouldn't pour raw oil in your truck before all the dirt, water, and other crap was refined out of it either.

Forum List

Back