SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

Forget Lefty Politics: Here's Why the Oscars' Ratings Hit an All-Time Low

SJW GARBAGE RUINED MARVEL

How does a thread present on front page for 30 minutes have 0 views? Looks like Big Brother dropped the Shadow Ban hammer.
Probably because we've heard it all before and don't want to give you or SJWs any more undeserved pub.

Link me any article , blog, thread, etc that asserts film producers are being bankrolled by a hidden entity to cover their revenue losses due to blatant and off putting SJW propaganda in their recent productions.

I haven't watched TV in decades and even movies are now a no-no as SJWs ruined them and are now preaching communism in Oscars.

It may actually be for the best to use less TV for many people, but it's too bad that it is impossible to find anything decent anymore.

"It's irresponsibly nationalistic!!!"

"It falls in line with Trumpism!!"

"It perfectly fits president Trump's agenda, even if the film makers did not intend for it!"

"As I watched it, I felt very uncomfortable for moral reasons!!"

"It perfectly fits president Trump's agenda, even if the film makers did not intend for it!"

Major historical inaccuracies.

Europe isn't white, and as the new battlefield game teaches us, women were most affected.

I Saw a lot of very good movies recently. To enjoy things like the arts, one has to be able to stow their anger and misery during the undertaking. Blob supporters are not capable.

I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

I guarantee they aren't losing money. Also pretty sure no one is bankrolling them.

This is obviously what most people wanna see.

I cannot imagine how much you people's lives must suck in that you cannot even watch a TV show or movie without viewing it through your myopic political prism.

Is there any part of your lives that you do not tie directly to politics? Are you thinking about Trump when you have sex with your significant others?

I Saw a lot of very good movies recently. To enjoy things like the arts, one has to be able to stow their anger and misery during the undertaking. Blob supporters are not capable.

No. Propaganda is not art, it's propaganda.

Also potential viewers (like myself) are now filled with trepidation and low expectations for modern films (star wars). The reason the Witcher Netflix series did so well among its VIEWERS (not the SJW critics) was because the producers rebuked and removed 99% of the SJW bullshit that was originally inserted, and even then a few nasty examples still made it through.

That being said, the Pro-baby, Pro-womb, Pro-life elements of the Witcher series vastly overshadowed the SJW pro-abortion, pro-mutilation, pro-death elements that were also in the Witcher.

The thing is though, seeing a woman lament about the loss of her womb and her inability to create life, and do anything she can to restore her reproductive capabilities, IS VERY NATURAL AND GENUINE and RESONATES WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.

Last edited:
I cannot imagine how much you people's lives must suck in that you cannot even watch a TV show or movie without viewing it through your myopic political prism.

Is there any part of your lives that you do not tie directly to politics? Are you thinking about Trump when you have sex with your significant others?
tRumplings don't have sex.

Also potential viewers (like myself) are now filled with trepidation and low expectations for modern films. The reason the Witcher Netflix series did so well among its VIEWERS (not the SJW critics) was because the producers rebuked and removed 99% of the SJW bullshit that was originally inserted, and even then a few nasty examples still made it through.

That being said, the Pro-baby, Pro-womb, Pro-life elements of the Witcher series vastly overshadowed the SJW pro-abortion, pro-mutilation, pro-death elements that were also in the Witcher.

The thing is though, seeing a woman lament about the loss of her womb and her inability to create life, and do anything she can to restore her reproductive capabilities, IS VERY NATURAL AND GENUINE and RESONATES WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.

Never heard of it.

Obama’s “American Factory” on Netflix took home a much deserved Oscar last week adding to his closet full of awards and other honoraria.I thought it was a bit too granular but fine otherwise.

You should give it a look. It may relieve some of your anger and misery.

Although it must really suck for you guys...you’ve spent over a decade trashing Obama and he’s more popular than ever

A movie or tv show has to be beyond excellent to get beyond the sjw threshold. Most of them really are failures. There is no creativity or imagination. Take a hit show and redo it with massively untalented blacks, Latinos or gays it won't be the same kind of success. There is a reason why channels showing old movies and tv shows are so popular. There is a reason why movie theaters have classic nights once or twice a week. That's how they stay in business.

There was equal craziness over Dunkirk. Paid reviewers were openly critical of the llack of minorities. No minorities were involved. They should have been added anyway. Just to be morally right. Factually correct is a very bad thing.

Did you ever wonder why HBO quietly decided to not have more than 1 explicit gay sex scene in Games of Thrones? Any other direct implications of homosexual activity occurring between two characters was reduced to dialogue only.

Also potential viewers (like myself) are now filled with trepidation and low expectations for modern films. The reason the Witcher Netflix series did so well among its VIEWERS (not the SJW critics) was because the producers rebuked and removed 99% of the SJW bullshit that was originally inserted, and even then a few nasty examples still made it through.

Never heard of it.

Obama’s “American Factory” on Netflix took home a much deserved Oscar last week adding to his closet full of awards and other honoraria.I thought it was a bit too granular but fine otherwise.

You should give it a look. It may relieve some of your anger and misery.

Although it must really suck for you guys...you’ve spent over a decade trashing Obama and he’s more popular than ever
Not many, of any, oscar winners deserved their awards.

One has to realize what real heroes are. Not made up ones. One Oscar winner went on a hero rampage. She actually compared Neil Armstrong and Sally ride. Sally Ride is not qualified to wipe Armstrong's ass. That is what is wrong with our nation. Being the best or being qualified by the standards set to appease agendas. The proof is we are losing our competitive edge.

Uh-oh, snowflakes are jonesing for another Michael Bay Transformers sequel.

Forum List

Back