Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

Should be an interesting referendum on the current political climate. After the past few days, we may get a preview of the feelings of the voters

It wont be a referendum on anything numbskull. It will be who turned out the most voters and who paid out the ass for those voters.

Hmmmmm....excuses already?

Where is your confidence?

I dont live there so I dont care. I will however, find it amusing if your side loses after all the bloviating about it on here the last few days.

Bullshit. When was the last time this kind of national money went into a local election. Definitely not the norm

Prop H8, California. Thank you for asking.

And who exactly got elected in Prop8? ................................................................................................................................................................ Yea thats what I thought

Your point was about national money going to fund local elections.

Looks like you just had you ass handed to you.

:clap2:

It wont be a referendum on anything numbskull. It will be who turned out the most voters and who paid out the ass for those voters.

I dont live there so I dont care. I will however, find it amusing if your side loses after all the bloviating about it on here the last few days.

Sure you care. Else you'd not be responding so furiously after refreshing your browser like a gunslinger pulling his weapon.

...which is the product of any election, dipshit. It's funny how your kind always tries to hit the mute button when we ALL know that, were this whole thing reversed, you'd be pointing at the will of the people like a doomsayer looking to the sky.

Bullshit. When was the last time this kind of national money went into a local election. Definitely not the norm

yea, right. Because, you know, the national republican organization NEVER pumps cash into local elections...

:lol:

fool.

The RNC didnt pump the money into this economy, the democratically paid for unions did. Had to try to guarantee a win yall are so desperate at this point. But hey enjoy the night, honestly. I love election nights, when I care about the outcome that is.

Sure you care. Else you'd not be responding so furiously after refreshing your browser like a gunslinger pulling his weapon.

Hey now, lol

Its not my fault you libs can quote me faster than I can type one response. I gotta deal with all of you. But it is fun.......

And who exactly got elected in Prop8? ................................................................................................................................................................ Yea thats what I thought

Hate and Discrimination got elected....for now.

yea, right. Because, you know, the national republican organization NEVER pumps cash into local elections...

fool.

The RNC didnt pump the money into this economy, the democratically paid for unions did. Had to try to guarantee a win yall are so desperate at this point. But hey enjoy the night, honestly. I love election nights, when I care about the outcome that is.

Priebus told The Associated Press in an interview that the RNC is "all-in" with assisting the state party in get-out-the-vote efforts in the August recalls. National unions are spending millions to assist Democrats, while independent groups like Club for Growth are pouring in millions for Republicans.

Total spending on the eight recall campaigns by the candidates and outside groups combined is projected to go as high as $30 million.

Priebus said the RNC is focusing on get-out-the-vote efforts and won't run television ads. Conservative groups like Club for Growth and Americans for Prosperity are spending millions of dollars on ads attacking the Democrats.

Priebus says RNC 'all in' on recalls - JSOnline

WRONG AGAIN, fool.

whatever happens happens...if the reps are routed and lose whatever house they are in charge of, thats life. If the others lam it like the dems or do some such stupidity, they deserve to be unseated, straight away.

Hey now, lol

Its not my fault you libs can quote me faster than I can type one response. I gotta deal with all of you. But it is fun.......

ahhh yes... the ole "It's your fault that I'm trying to rape you because you wore a skimpy dress" retort.

*boring*

fool.

you and the truth really should strike up at least a passing relationship.

Your point was about national money going to fund local elections.

Looks like you just had you ass handed to you.

:clap2:

My ass is firmly planted in my jeans thank you

but hey if you want to play semantics be my guest

As of 8:30 CT the only GOPer behind in the count is the one most expected to lose: Kapanke.

fool.

you and the truth really should strike up at least a passing relationship.

HEY JULLIAN, nice to see you again. I mean since the first day I joined and you neg reped me in my second post. lol

Hows life girl? Good here, glad you asked..... carry on

Every election is a referendum.

However, pretending the Wisconsin State Senate, off year easy breezy recall election has any implications outside the Sate is cloud Koo-kooland at best. (I'll stand by that whoever wins this week and next) Many States had the same fight that Walker did and mostly Republicans are winning on additional controls of bargaining rights and the cost of monopoly public union thugs.

Here in Ohio sanity is winning despite the unions best efforts and without the Wisconsin shenanigans. Still. It's fun to watch and far from meaningless.

The Kochroach Brothers' Americans for Prosperity ::cough:: theirs ::/cough:: has pumped mad money into Wisconsin.

But Magney adds that not all the money is being reported -- some outside groups like Americans for Prosperity and Citizens for a Stronger America don't have to document the money they are raising since they are registered 501(c)(4) groups with the IRS.

Oh, gee; that's something that needs to be changed before they buy the whole damn country.

Up in Hudson and District 10, the first five precincts have reported. In what is expected to be a tight race, incumbent Republican Shelia Harsdorf strikes a strong first blow and takes a 58-42 percent advantage over challenger Shelly Moore,

Forum List

Back