Six US firms have left (Mexico) over security worries

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The only politician paying attention to this is Trump. And the Lame Street Media – who is ignoring it – is excoriating Trump for constantly talking about it. Hell, a lot of Mexicans I know are now afraid to visit family there because of the rampant crime and police corruption.

A report by the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico (AmCham) says 10 member firms suspended their operations last year — for the purpose of relocating within Mexico — for reasons of insecurity, while six packed up and left, relocating either to the U.S. or Canada. Two more are in the process of leaving, according to AmCham’s 2015-2016 Business Security Report.

Thirteen firms are expected to relocate to more secure states this year by pulling up stakes in the State of México, Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Guerrero, Coahuila, Sinaloa, San Luis Potosí, Michoacán, Mexico City and Aguascalientes.

- See more at: Six US firms have left Mexico over security worries

Central America is even worse than Mexico.

I have a friend who went back to El Salvador to visit his parents who still live there. He said because of the drug gangs, murder is epidemic, and it's almost too dangerous to even walk down the street. He told me that he was scared the whole time during his visit. ...... :cool:

It's official: San Salvador is the murder capital of the world

Last edited:

Forum List

Back