Six Straight years of GOP Power. Let's list their accomplishments:

R

rdean

Can someone help me out here?

Republicans controlled both houses and the Presidency for six straight years. Even during the last two years of the Bush administration, the Senate was 49 to 49 with two independents.

First, what did Republicans accomplish during that time? With all that power and control?

Second, what is it they expect to accomplish now by controlling the house? Will it be to continue on the same course or will there be something different?

Republicans blew it that's why they were voted out. But then the democrats blew it even worse so now republicans have been giving another chance.

And I have no doubt they will blow it again because neither party has the guts to cut spending.

Republicans controlled both houses and the Presidency for six straight years. Even during the last two years of the Bush administration, the Senate was 49 to 49 with two independents.

First, what did Republicans accomplish during that time? With all that power and control?

Second, what is it they expect to accomplish now by controlling the house? Will it be to continue on the same course or will there be something different?
They passed Ted Kennedy's NCLB bill.

They stole and passed Medicare D.

They passed massively bloated transportation and ag spending bills.

They passed extension after extension after extension of unemployment handouts.

They created an entirely new cabinet-level bureaucracy --Department of Fatherland Security-- and did a hostile takeover of airport "security".

If a president and congress controlled by goobers with a (D) by their names had accrued such a list of "accomplishments", knuckle dragging mouth breathers like you would be proclaiming those years as a great success.

They created an entirely new cabinet-level bureaucracy --Department of Fatherland Security-- and did a hostile takeover of airport "security".

If a president and congress controlled by goobers with a (D) by their names had accrued such a list of "accomplishments", knuckle dragging mouth breathers like you would be proclaiming those years as a great success.

Right now they have tripled deficit...and ObamaCare to trumpet.

Two Straight years of Democrat Power. Let's list their accomplishments:

Democrats controlled both houses and the Presidency for the last two years. Even held Congress during the last two years of the Bush administration.

What did Democrats accomplish during that time? With all that power and control?

Answer: Deficit was tripled.

Five peercent unemployment and deficits under $400 billion and on the decline until 2007 .

Being good at hiding cost (by putting the 2 wars on an "Emergency Supplemental Budget") and "real" unemployment (lots of upper middle class losing their jobs and NOT going on unemployment DOES NOT mean they were employed) does not count as success.

Unless you're a crook.

Democrats controlled both houses and the Presidency for the last two years. Even held Congress during the last two years of the Bush administration.

What did Democrats accomplish during that time? With all that power and control?

Riddle me this.

Who authors the Budget?

Nothing funnier than seeing a wingbut recommend a post that details all the massive spending the repukes did.:lol::lol:

Five peercent unemployment and deficits under $400 billion and on the decline until 2007 .

Umm, unemployment was over 8% when bush* took office.

Wingnuts think Obama was president when the economy crashed in 2008:cuckoo:

Looks like the wingnuts are stumped by the OP's question

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nothing funnier than seeing a wingbut recommend a post that details all the massive spending the repukes did.:lol::lol:
Unlike sputtering leftist kooks like you, I harbor no illusions that the Shrub and his neocon glee club were "right wing" and/or "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) in any substantive way, shape or manner.

Unlike leftist kooks like you, I harbor no illusions that the Shrub and his neocon glee club were "right wing" and/or "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) in any substantive way, shape or manner.

I wasn't referring to you, Einstein. I was referring to the rightwing moron (Mr T) who complains about govt spending and expanding fed power. The hypocrit approved of the repukes spending spree.

And you don't seem to understand what the word rightwing means. bush and the repukes aren't conservative, but they sure are rightwing

Unlike sputtering leftist kooks like you, I harbor no illusions that the Shrub and his neocon glee club were "right wing" and/or "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) in any substantive way, shape or manner.

Further refine it my friend: "Compassionate Conservatism" ;)

Further refine it my friend: "Compassionate Conservatism" ;)

And here's the wingnut moron himself, all thrilled about all the repuke spending.:lol:

Bush is more popular than Obama. I know you LibTurds gotta' just hate that! :lol:

Tell us ObamaBots, what will be Obamas' excuse for not running for a second term? Could be any bullshit reason really. What a fuckin' massive failure he's been. Maybe next time you'll look at a persons' qualifications rather than his skin color eh? Dipshits every one of you.

Oh and has our image in the world been restored yet like you all said it would? Of course not. :lol:

OK, let's try it again:

Bush is more popular than Obama. I know you LibTurds gotta' just hate that! :lol:

Tell us ObamaBots, what will be Obamas' excuse for not running for a second term? Could be any bullshit reason really. What a fuckin' massive failure he's been. Maybe next time you'll look at a persons' qualifications rather than his skin color eh? Dipshits every one of you.

Oh and has our image in the world been restored yet like you all said it would? Of course not. :lol:

I have a sneaking suspicion that The Hidebeast will come into play and we'll hear an excuse from the O that reflects LBJ.

Forum List

Back