Six stabbed after fight breaks out at ‘rowdy’ party in Toronto

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I post this as I find the wording interesting.

This happened in the Annex, which is a fairly high end, upscale part of Toronto (or used to be when I overpaid to rent there). Six are stabbed, at a "rowdy" party. From what I understand there are many from University of Toronto who rent there now, many of the homes converted into profitable rental units.

If this happened in another shytehole part of the city, it would be "mass knife attack by unstable man".

Six stabbed after fight breaks out at ‘rowdy’ party in Toronto

Last edited:
n-word.jpg

Most likely it was a pasty white guy who did it quite frankly. The Annex, again I can only go by my experiences many years ago; was not a very diverse neighbourhood.

Some get different treatment in Canada and it's not right. In particular by our media, which I suppose is common everywhere.

It was a house rented for a black fraternity party from what I can find. Hard to tell..the media goes to great lengths to misinform in these situations.

Same story posted in another thread here in the Canada section but now it's been upgraded to a shooting. Interesting that the only details the police share concerning the at-large suspects is their estimated age range.

Forum List

Back