Six Romney Family Members Hit Campaign Trail… For RON PAUL

Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't want to be able to visit your cuz in the WH or tell people your cuz is the prez. Especially if he manages to beat one of the best presidents in our history and our first (half) black president.

Yeah, I can toad-ly see that. :lol:

I love my cousins, but i sure as heck dont want them in the White House. Id like the nation to survive.

I think is shows something important. Not all of Romney's family are sell outs.
Same thing happening with Ricky S and his nephew, he is supporting Ron paul too.

Don't worry, if Ron Paul doesn't win, we will still be marching towards More Wars, More Taxes, Family destruction and a demonic world government under the very powers our founding fathers fought at our birth.

So you still have hope for destruction

Few people know second cousins nowadays. The fact they dont all agree isnt a surprise.

Exactly how would anyone be selling out if they vote for Romney?

Because they would be voting for the current establishment, he is just one of their puppets. They run both right and left. On the left is Obama, or perhaps Hitlery if things get crazy.

The reason things never change or get better for us is because we are never really offered a choice. Just two sides of the same coin which always lands in the same hand.

It's not selling out if you believe in the current establishment.

Few people know second cousins nowadays. The fact they dont all agree isnt a surprise.

Exactly how would anyone be selling out if they vote for Romney?

Because they would be voting for the current establishment, he is just one of their puppets. They run both right and left. On the left is Obama, or perhaps Hitlery if things get crazy.

The reason things never change or get better for us is because we are never really offered a choice. Just two sides of the same coin which always lands in the same hand.

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis; in this case, the loss of national sovereignty and the end of freedom

deesvote.jpg

Well, its certainly true that Mit is a washed out version of President Obama.

But hey, that could change. And, probably will.

Like Norquist said, Mitt will do as he's told and that's all that really matters to the GObP/pubs.

Nothing will change unless the people understand the game we are in. As long as we allow the super rich who our Founders Fought at our birth to keep tricking us, the change will be your children and our families and nation dying a horrible death. Unless you think life time slavery is good. I don't, I think it is a bad thing.

Then what chance to the American people have of staying free. The AAE has taken us over and wants most of the people on Earth Dead.

You know, we became free without Ron Paul. Im pretty sure we can keep it without him as well.

Romney, Newt, Rick and Obama all work for the powers we broke away from, so we could say we were free.

You where saying?

Romney, Newt, Santorum, and Obama work for Great Britain?

You know, we became free without Ron Paul. Im pretty sure we can keep it without him as well.

Romney, Newt, Rick and Obama all work for the powers we broke away from, so we could say we were free.

You where saying?

Romney, Newt, Santorum, and Obama work for Great Britain?

No, watch BOD...its a bit bigger than naming a nation. This is the world.
Its time to understand, watch BOD, vapor.

We are flesh and this is time. Understand the picture fellow vapor in time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2866704516923817439&q=The+Brotherhood+of+Darkness

Last edited:
heck, i just want Paul to stay in the race to the end. he's the only politician on either side that talks about our debt and wants us to live within our means.

Besides President Obama, he's also the only one who isn't itching to start another war.

But, I can understand why Mitten's kin don't support him. Neither does his sister. Neither do most of the R voters. That's why we've had this ridiculous game of Whack A Mole the past few months.

He's a loser, can't win against President Obama and everyone knows it.

But, it will be fun to watch.

Besides President Obama, he's also the only one who isn't itching to start another war.

That's a bunch of horseshit Hows that Libya country doing?

Mitt Romney has a very large extended family. Why would you assume that they all have the same political views?

Jon Huntsman is Romney's cousin, too.

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYKMJkatzI]12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King - YouTube[/ame]

President Obama too?

Best part of that is knowing the pubs are all working to disprove that!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

heck, i just want Paul to stay in the race to the end. he's the only politician on either side that talks about our debt and wants us to live within our means.

But, I can understand why Mitten's kin don't support him. Neither does his sister. Neither do most of the R voters. That's why we've had this ridiculous game of Whack A Mole the past few months.

Oh, the left said it and it must be so.

Let's not hold the election. After all he can't win.

I wonder what Luddy is willing to do if he does win in order to back up his mouth ?

Is he really that confident.

2017674619.jpg

Six Romney Family Members Hit Campaign Trail… For RON PAUL

No less than six relatives of Presidential candidate Mitt Romney have joined the campaign trail in the race for the GOP nomination, but they’re not supporting the former Massachusetts governor, they’re campaigning for Texas Congressman Ron Paul.

Three of Romney’s relatives will even speak at Idaho caucus sites, declaring their support for Paul in a story that is sure to create a buzz around Paul’s campaign as he looks to pick up his first caucus win on Super Tuesday.

The Paul campaign issued a press release Monday introducing five Romney relatives, then issued another release shortly afterwards noting a sixth. Continued

Comment: Good for them, we need a president who knows and obeys the Constitution and Romney ain't him

So apparently Mitt isn't the black-sheep of the family.

Oh, the left said it and it must be so.

Let's not hold the election. After all he can't win.

I wonder what Luddy is willing to do if he does win in order to back up his mouth ?

Is he really that confident.

Just going by your "candidate's" own words. All but Paul have said they want a bigger military and to attack Iran.

Like we can afford anther damn pub war.

Personally, I like President Obama's way of doing things ... a very precise, truly surgical strike, take out the target and get out. No TRILLIONS of DOLLARS ADDED TO THE DEBT, no THOUSANDS of DEAD AMERICANS, TENS OF THOUSANDS DEAD CIVILIANS, NO COUNTRY TO REBUILD.

Has YOUR candidate ever said even one word about using that money to rebuild our own country?

Oh, they say all the little catch-phrases that the ignorant rw's love to hear but a PLAN?

Nope.

Their "plan" consists of giving gobs more money to the wealthy and taking gobs away from the rest of us.

Forum List

Back