Six Romney Family Members Hit Campaign Trail… For RON PAUL

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
2017674619.jpg

No less than six relatives of Presidential candidate Mitt Romney have joined the campaign trail in the race for the GOP nomination, but they’re not supporting the former Massachusetts governor, they’re campaigning for Texas Congressman Ron Paul.

Three of Romney’s relatives will even speak at Idaho caucus sites, declaring their support for Paul in a story that is sure to create a buzz around Paul’s campaign as he looks to pick up his first caucus win on Super Tuesday.

The Paul campaign issued a press release Monday introducing five Romney relatives, then issued another release shortly afterwards noting a sixth. Continued

Comment: Good for them, we need a president who knows and obeys the Constitution and Romney ain't him

2017674619.jpg

No less than six relatives of Presidential candidate Mitt Romney have joined the campaign trail in the race for the GOP nomination, but they’re not supporting the former Massachusetts governor, they’re campaigning for Texas Congressman Ron Paul.

Three of Romney’s relatives will even speak at Idaho caucus sites, declaring their support for Paul in a story that is sure to create a buzz around Paul’s campaign as he looks to pick up his first caucus win on Super Tuesday.

The Paul campaign issued a press release Monday introducing five Romney relatives, then issued another release shortly afterwards noting a sixth. Continued

Comment: Good for them, we need a president who knows and obeys the Constitution and Romney ain't him

What part of "Ron Paul has NO chance of being elected POTUS" do you people not understand?

I dont think they care, VY. It's a principle thing for them, which I can respect. I just dont see why we need multiple threads on the same topic.

heck, i just want Paul to stay in the race to the end. he's the only politician on either side that talks about our debt and wants us to live within our means.

What? The First thread about this irrelevant topic wasnt enough?

I think is shows something important. Not all of Romney's family are sell outs.
Same thing happening with Ricky S and his nephew, he is supporting Ron paul too.

Don't worry, if Ron Paul doesn't win, we will still be marching towards More Wars, More Taxes, Family destruction and a demonic world government under the very powers our founding fathers fought at our birth.

So you still have hope for destruction

heck, i just want Paul to stay in the race to the end. he's the only politician on either side that talks about our debt and wants us to live within our means.

Yeah he brings up real issues, sadly the American people don't understand the big picture.
They are marching off a cliff by watching to much TV. They don't understand this is the world and think they still live in the US

2017674619.jpg

What part of "Ron Paul has NO chance of being elected POTUS" do you people not understand?

Then what chance to the American people have of staying free. The AAE has taken us over and wants most of the people on Earth Dead.

Same thing happening with Ricky S and his nephew, he is supporting Ron paul too.

Don't worry, if Ron Paul doesn't win, we will still be marching towards More Wars, More Taxes, Family destruction and a demonic world government under the very powers our founding fathers fought at our birth.

Few people know second cousins nowadays. The fact they dont all agree isnt a surprise.

Exactly how would anyone be selling out if they vote for Romney?

Besides President Obama, he's also the only one who isn't itching to start another war.

But, I can understand why Mitten's kin don't support him. Neither does his sister. Neither do most of the R voters. That's why we've had this ridiculous game of Whack A Mole the past few months.

He's a loser, can't win against President Obama and everyone knows it.

But, it will be fun to watch.

Then what chance to the American people have of staying free. The AAE has taken us over and wants most of the people on Earth Dead.

You know, we became free without Ron Paul. Im pretty sure we can keep it without him as well.

Few people know second cousins nowadays. The fact they dont all agree isnt a surprise.

Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't want to be able to visit your cuz in the WH or tell people your cuz is the prez. Especially if he manages to beat one of the best presidents in our history and our first (half) black president.

Yeah, I can toad-ly see that. :lol:

Because they would be voting for the current establishment, he is just one of their puppets. They run both right and left. On the left is Obama, or perhaps Hitlery if things get crazy.

The reason things never change or get better for us is because we are never really offered a choice. Just two sides of the same coin which always lands in the same hand.

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis; in this case, the loss of national sovereignty and the end of freedom

deesvote.jpg

Mitt Romney has a very large extended family. Why would you assume that they all have the same political views?

Jon Huntsman is Romney's cousin, too.

You're familiar with their massive genealogical records?

They're all related to each other - except if they're gay.

Besides President Obama, he's also the only one who isn't itching to start another war.

But, I can understand why Mitten's kin don't support him. Neither does his sister. Neither do most of the R voters. That's why we've had this ridiculous game of Whack A Mole the past few months.

Watching us slide into a global super state under the rule of the warmongers themselves, will be no fun at all.

You know, we became free without Ron Paul. Im pretty sure we can keep it without him as well.

Romney, Newt, Rick and Obama all work for the powers we broke away from, so we could say we were free.

You where saying?

Because they would be voting for the current establishment, he is just one of their puppets. They run both right and left. On the left is Obama, or perhaps Hitlery if things get crazy.

The reason things never change or get better for us is because we are never really offered a choice. Just two sides of the same coin which always lands in the same hand.

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis; in this case, the loss of national sovereignty and the end of freedom

deesvote.jpg

Well, its certainly true that Mit is a washed out version of President Obama.

But hey, that could change. And, probably will.

Like Norquist said, Mitt will do as he's told and that's all that really matters to the GObP/pubs.

Mitt Romney has a very large extended family. Why would you assume that they all have the same political views?

Jon Huntsman is Romney's cousin, too.

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYKMJkatzI]12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King - YouTube[/ame]

Watching us slide into a global super state under the rule of the warmongers themselves, will be no fun at all.

I agree about that but they'll lose and President Obama will win.

Elizabeth Warren in 2016.

Forum List

Back