Six people busted as part of $7M drug trafficking ring in Bronx released without bail under new law

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Six people arrested in connection with a $7 million drug trafficking ring based in the Bronx were released late Tuesday without bail under the new state criminal justice reform law, officials said.

The suspects were busted Monday following a search of an apartment on Sedgwick Ave. in Kingsbridge that seized 750,000 glassine envelopes of heroin and fentanyl, then released the next day.

Under the state’s new criminal justice reform laws, nonviolent drug trafficking is not one of the offenses in which a judge can impose bail.

Six people busted as part of $7M drug trafficking ring in Bronx released without bail under new state law

Heroin and fentanyl, folks. What these good people need are hugs.

We can think the leftist for all the chaos and mayhem in this country. They have made a mockery of our justice system.

Like some have said, it seems like everything they touch or involve themselves in just turns to crap.

Gun incidents up 15% from last year....the good ol days are a coming back baby ...
This is like gettin on the Express track
Reports of subways covered in graffiti again ....which I kind of like ...if it's original creative ,interesting,,,and just plain ol good

I say nyc renames the 7 the T for queens native son president Trump

Flushing ....orientals and quail on a stick coronavirus hot zone !

They need Duterte.

The guy who cheered the cops for killing innocents and planting evidence to make the innocents look guilty until the cops were finally caught? That Duarte? Didn’t he turn on the cops and demand that the cops be punished after the crowds around the Palace became so large they could no longer be ignored?

Wait, I just found this.

He was being honored for his 100th Drug Dealer killed. Of course, he backed over the last two with his car.

They need Duterte.

The guy who cheered the cops for killing innocents and planting evidence to make the innocents look guilty until the cops were finally caught? That Duarte? Didn’t he turn on the cops and demand that the cops be punished after the crowds around the Palace became so large they could no longer be ignored?
Huh? WTF you on about man?

Forum List

Back