Six Obama voters, I mean six Trayvon supporters beat up a 78 year old man

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It was six against one.

Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo.

Mr. Watts was on his way home from the nearby Gas Express Mart at Starr Avenue and White Street about 4:45 p.m. Saturday when the boys approached him.

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Man-78-recounts-assault-by-6-youths-in-E-Toledo.jpg

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

WHEN IS THIS HATE CRIME AGAINST A WHITE MAN GOING To be aired in THE NATIONAL MEDIA? The bastards screamed get that white man!!! Time to end the double standard of hate against white people!

10 times as many black on white crimes per year then white on black!

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

FUCKING MONSTERS!!! Yeah, Trayvon the thug was beating the hell out of a meso,,,Lucky, the meso had his gun to save his life. Now we have to deal with this bull shit. FACTS don't mean a thing to these morons!

Last edited:
I think every hispanic/latino in America should let this be a lesson to them. Don't believe the garbage the left says about having your back. They will lynch you in a heartbeat if you are up against blacks.
Especially the racist libtard press.
The only people saying that Zimmerman might not be guilty are the conservatives.

So now every time a white person is attacked by a minority, it's the fault of "the left's"? :lol: I swear, you guys get dumber and dumber every day.

Last edited:
Obama voters? Since when was the voting age lowered to 17?

Here's the thing..

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said.

See that?

That's some fine police work..right there.

I'm glad someone saw it, broke up the incident, and police charged the boys, although it's strange they didn't charge them with assault. Two for robbery - of a bag of pork rinds.The other one for disorderly conduct ??

I'm glad to read Mr. Watts will be fine physically after this, albeit sore.

"One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday."
The actual quote from Watts was :"This white man said, 'Take him down!'
It was a group of both black and white juveniles according to reports. At least get the story straight.

he should have been armed to level the playing field,, six against one is a cowardly sport innit?

Fellows, the more you play it this way, the more disgusted that sane Americans are with you whole spiel. Had Zimmerman been arrested and charged with manslaughter, this whole sad affair would not have made the news outside of Florida.

Fellows, the more you play it this way, the more disgusted that sane Americans are with you whole spiel. Had Zimmerman been arrested and charged with manslaughter, this whole sad affair would not have made the news outside of Florida.

maybe the cops know something that al sharpton hasn't told ewe.. ever thank of that?

maybe the cops know something that al sharpton hasn't told ewe.. ever thank of that?

Ah..so you agree with the results of the Emmett Till case? You think that the Dred Scott decision was an example of fine law making?

Good on you!

:clap2:

Obama voters? Since when was the voting age lowered to 17?

Here's the thing..

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said.

See that?

That's some fine police work..right there.

You guys are so full of shit. Had Zimmerman been arrested, the left would still be talking shit about that case, and you know it.

"A young black man can't buy candy in another niegborhood because this is what happens". "MLK would be sad that his dream is not realised".

You cowards know it.

Ah..so you agree with the results of the Emmett Till case? You think that the Dred Scott decision was an example of fine law making?

Good on you!

:clap2:

oh,, so you think the old white man should just stand still and get the shit beat out of him because Emmett Till died... we see that now.

Forum List

Back