Six more countries join Trump-busting Iran barter group

So giving Iran what it needs to survive and continuing to increase the amount of nuclear material is a method of of dissuading them? What kind of fairytale logic are you trying for?

That would be, honoring the terms of the agreement they entered into, feebly enough, but still... I can see how, from the perspective of a mindless, Trump-adulating sycophant, that would look like a "fairytale".
In the first place you are completely wrong about me but I understand that you aren't real bright.
In the second Iran is not honoring the agreement so there is no need for anyone to honor the agreement. There was an indication that they were not honoring before the U.S. pulled out.

So from the viewpoint of a thinking person I can see how your spin is nothing more then delusion.

Lets start by taking care of the worst one. The biggest threat to the world.. IRAN.
Only in the echo chamber...

August 1, 2017

Globally, more people see U.S. power and influence as a major threat

Across 30 nations surveyed by Pew Research Center both in 2013 and this spring, a median of 38% now say U.S. power and influence poses a major threat to their country, up 13 percentage points from 2013.
U.S. power increasingly seen as threat to countries

Another stupid Poll. It depends greatly on what questions were asked in the poll for the Pew Research center to arrive at their opinion. Polls can be easily manipulated to prove make some political point, just by asking questions in a certain way. So the U.S. is a Major threat huh? you really believe that we should be compared to Iran? If they had their way they would block oil routes through the gulf and dominate the ME. they would cut off oil to Europe and you would see costs skyrocket. It's only the Western powers that are preventing them from doing this, as they know we can blow them out of the water. Nevertheless, its Democrats who want to reward them, and award them for their behavior.

Another stupid Poll. It depends greatly on what questions were asked in the poll for the Pew Research center to arrive at their opinion. Polls can be easily manipulated to prove make some political point, just by asking questions in a certain way. So the U.S. is a Major threat huh? you really believe that we should be compared to Iran? If they had their way they would block oil routes through the gulf and dominate the ME. they would cut off oil to Europe and you would see costs skyrocket. It's only the Western powers that are preventing them from doing this, as they know we can blow them out of the water. Nevertheless, its Democrats who want to reward them, and award them for their behavior.

Iran hasn't bombed anyone.
Iran hasn't invaded anyone else's country.

They had signed a treaty and they are still holding it even though Trump broke it. Now Trump is finding he just doesn't have that much international capital.

Lets start by taking care of the worst one. The biggest threat to the world.. IRAN.

August 1, 2017

Across 30 nations surveyed by Pew Research Center both in 2013 and this spring, a median of 38% now say U.S. power and influence poses a major threat to their country, up 13 percentage points from 2013.

Great.

It's better to be feared than loved.

August 1, 2017

Great.

When do we tell 'em....

August 1, 2017

Great.

When do we tell 'em....

Love that scene.

Forum List

Back