Six men arrested for burning Koran and then putting video of it on Youtube

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is absolutely insane and uncalled for. Freedoms are dissappearing for the sake that Muslims have their way and that we not offend them. Just the other day Muslims said they are offended to hear the chants USA, USA at football games and now we have this. We better wake up America.

Six arrested in Gateshead over 'Koran burning' - Telegraph

Video and warning: Language

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljrZYrNDgZM&feature=related&skipcontrinter=1]YouTube - Chris+Edl+Miller++GATESHEAD+DIVISION+BURN+THE+KORAN+N F S E +G S T Q[/ame]

Last edited:
Can I file this next to how many Muslims does it take to change a light bulb or should I put it under stupid UK jokes?

Creeping sharia..its on the way to America i have no doubts.

Not if I can help it!

Oh, and one more thing..... what the Hell, why dont they take the stupid masks off?

If they are going to do it.... do it right! Take off the masks and have a little courage.

What a bunch of dummies!

So, burning the Koran is illegal in Britain? I thought they had freedom of expression over there across the pond.:confused:

Burning the Koran is not such a good idea, but banning the burning is an even worse idea.

Any speech that incites religious hatred is not protected speech in the UK:

In 1998, the United Kingdom incorporated the European Convention, and the guarantee of freedom of expression it contains in Article 10, into its domestic law under the Human Rights Act. UK law imposes a number of limitations on freedom of speech not found in some other jurisdictions. For example, its laws recognise the crimes of incitement to racial hatred and incitement to religious hatred.​

Freedom of speech by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any speech that incites religious hatred is not protected speech in the UK:

In 1998, the United Kingdom incorporated the European Convention, and the guarantee of freedom of expression it contains in Article 10, into its domestic law under the Human Rights Act. UK law imposes a number of limitations on freedom of speech not found in some other jurisdictions. For example, its laws recognise the crimes of incitement to racial hatred and incitement to religious hatred.​

Freedom of speech by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then i guess they need to start jailing some of those Jewish hating muslims.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think this is shamful for England.
2. If anyone is a coward it is the *Royal Government*!
3. What a bunch of fucking sissy's!
4. While they fail as a Country, they imprison 6 angry white boys, who love England.
5. What a fucking joke!
6. This kind of thinking is coming to USA folks.
7. I warn you dumb mother fuckers now!
8. Six young British subjects go to jail for doing and saying what most Englanders think.
9. Un-fucking-real.
10. They are just about as close as Germany to going to shari law, sad day for Europe, all Europeans, not muslims, have my condolences.:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
It wasn’t so long ago when politicians were thinking about prohibiting the burning of the American Flag in protest. Do you think that there should be a law against burning the flag?

I am going to burn a Qu'ran tonight to show my solidarity with these dudes - BUT I am going to one up them!! I am going to light a fart to start the fire!!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOO!!! I BLOW UP A FART!!!! BLULULUOOOLOOLOOOOOOOLLLOOOOOO!!!! I BLOW UP A QU'RAN WITH A FART!!!! BLULOLOLOOLOOOO!!!!!!

Ya know.........the terrorists hide their faces when they go and do something stupid.

These people did something stupid, and covered their faces, therefore, they're terrorists.

This is absolutely insane and uncalled for. Freedoms are dissappearing for the sake that Muslims have their way and that we not offend them. Just the other day Muslims said they are offended to hear the chants USA, USA at football games and now we have this. We better wake up America.

Six arrested in Gateshead over 'Koran burning' - Telegraph

Video and warning: Language

YouTube - Chris+Edl+Miller++GATESHEAD+DIVISION+BURN+THE+KORAN+N F S E +G S T Q

Yep this is what happened in Europe because they caved to muslims.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM&feature=grec_index]YouTube - Out of time: Radical Islam Taking Over Europe & West[/ame]

Forum List

Back