Six Degrees Game

freeandfun1 said:
Here is another idea.....

Name a celebrity and THEN tie yourself to that celebrity through "connections".

Naked, you can't play. You know too many famous people!

Poop. I claim victory.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I ate lunch with Bush on Fort Carson, I also met Rum. about a month prior to that.
Want pics???
This is too funny, I took this pic of Rum just before he threw a fit about
pic phones. Guess what I took a picture of him with???
I have to resize my Bush pics, they're to big. Let me do that and
I'll post them later.

freeandfun1 said:
Can anybody get to within 4 degrees of:

John Kerry

George Bush

Arnold

Reagan

Carter

Tommy Franks

The fewer degrees away, the more impressive/valuable the connection.

www.linkedIn.com is a cool site for creating professional networks. I was four degrees away from somebody I needed to get to so I contacted my connection, he contacted his, so on and so on and the guy actually replied to my request for contact. This networking stuff is kinda cool. You would be surprised at how close you are to people via a network without ever realizing it.

I can do Arnold. My friend is Maria's cousin. Maria of course is his wife. so thats not too far.

freeandfun1 said:

John Kerry

George Bush

Arnold

Reagan

Carter

Tommy Franks

www.linkedIn.com is a cool site for creating professional networks. I was four degrees away from somebody I needed to get to so I contacted my connection, he contacted his, so on and so on and the guy actually replied to my request for contact. This networking stuff is kinda cool. You would be surprised at how close you are to people via a network without ever realizing it.

Kerry-- my dad filmed a series called Tanner on Tanner in which Cynthia Nixon interviewed Kerry at the DNC

Bush -- Jeb Bush once told my father to "walk softly" in Florida.

Arnold -- met him when he was interviewed for Dateline

Reagan -- interviewed " "

Carter-- Met him at a Habitat fundraiser in NYC.

Franks-- I'll have to think about it =P

I couldn't help it. :banana: :banana: :banana:

freeandfun1 said:

John Kerry

George Bush

Arnold

Reagan

Carter

Tommy Franks

I was in the Jaycees when George W. Bush was managing general partner of the Texas Rangers. He gave the Jaycees tickets to a Ranger game. Not sure how many away from him that would put me, but what sucks is I've missed meeting him twice by a total of about 15 minutes.

The cousin of a friend of mine not only met Jimmy Carter in 1977, but got a kiss too. She's a girl, by the way. So I guess that makes me two away from him.

Guess my two most impressive actual meetings would have to be Brooks Robinson and Ted Williams. Both at Ranger games when I was very young.

Oh, I forgot William Shatner. What a pompous ass he was!

-=d=- said:
Can anyone link me to Alyssa Milano? :)

Here ya go.

A friend of mine is online friends with the son of Joe R. Lansdale who wrote the short story "Bubba Ho-Tep". The movie version of that short story starred Bruce Campbell, who plays the recurring role of Agent Jackman on "Charmed" which stars Alyssa Milano. So, you're five away. :)

Let's see. I have met Arnold, and both G. Bush types in person and talked to each for about 30 mins. Know Gen. T. Franks pretty well and Gen. Hagenbeck too. Met Bob Hope in person (handshake and a howdy do was about it). Met Gen Schoomaker. Met and briefed Wolfwitz and Rumsfeld and Cheney. Met and talked with Russ Francis (old NE Patriot) and got his autograph. I probably know a few more military high mucka mucks that most folks wouldn't recognize.

CSM said:
Let's see. I have met Arnold, and both G. Bush types in person and talked to each for about 30 mins. Know Gen. T. Franks pretty well and Gen. Hagenbeck too. Met Bob Hope in person (handshake and a howdy do was about it). Met Gen Schoomaker. Met and briefed Wolfwitz and Rumsfeld and Cheney. Met and talked with Russ Francis (old NE Patriot) and got his autograph. I probably know a few more military high mucka mucks that most folks wouldn't recognize.

How about Gen. Robert (Bob) Kerr?
Or Gen. Singlaub?

Mr. P said:
How about Gen. Robert (Bob) Kerr?
Or Gen. Singlaub?
Can't remeber meeting either. I have met and talked with Gen. Jumper (AFCoS) and went fishing with Gen. Schwartzkof (two days actually). I have met a lot of Army brass at one time or another, but don't remember all of them.

CSM said:
Can't remeber meeting either. I have met and talked with Gen. Jumper (AFCoS) and went fishing with Gen. Schwartzkof (two days actually). I have met a lot of Army brass at one time or another, but don't remember all of them.
Kerr was my CO when he was a major. Last I knew he was Commanding Gen of the Safety Center at Rucker.
Singlaub was the Commander in Korea that Carter relieved of duty there in '76 I think it was.

Forum List

Back