'Six beers a day keeps the doctor away'

I should of said 2 years and 11 months ago.:lol: I was nine months pregnant two year ago.:lol:

( and why the fuck is my ex keep calling me?)

Well I certainly hope you weren't getting wasted 2 years ago. :lol:

I was trying to be subtle.

I know, but it's much more fun otherwise. Besides, I'm pretty sure JW could drink a great portion of USMB under the table by himself. I'd be done in like 2-3 probably. :lol:

Oh honey, I'm polishing off a fifth and looking for more.

I have yet to to meet any man or woman whoi could drink me under the table.

I pay for it later, but as far as standing up and taking the hits, I can drink much more than any human was ever made to drink. And although I no longer drive home, I can still give directions. And read the signs backwards, to the ultimate hilarity of all.

Oh honey, I'm polishing off a fifth and looking for more.

I have yet to to meet any man or woman whoi could drink me under the table.

I pay for it later, but as far as standing up and taking the hits, I can drink much more than any human was ever made to drink. And although I no longer drive home, I can still give directions. And read the signs backwards, to the ultimate hilarity of all.

Oh JW:

$1386711660_d73e751320.jpg

:lol:

I should of said 2 years and 11 months ago.:lol: I was nine months pregnant two year ago.:lol:

nope! I was giant as a house and wanted my son out of me. His birthday is wednesday, I went into labor two days after thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was brutal that year, I wanted to eat everything but I had a baby in my throat. :lol:
Night night everyone!

I have yet to to meet any man or woman whoi could drink me under the table..

Not only can I drink you under the table but the orgasim you will experience on the table before you go under the table will make you want to keep that table as a keep sake table forever more.

nope! I was giant as a house and wanted my son out of me. His birthday is wednesday, I went into labor two days after thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was brutal that year, I wanted to eat everything but I had a baby in my throat. :lol:
Night night everyone!

Did you lay there screaming 'get this thing out of me!!'..... or was that during the conception?

Not only can I drink you under the table but the orgasim you will experience on the table before you go under the table will make you want to keep that table as a keep sake table forever more.

It seems it's on like Donkey Kong. :lol:

Well, anything is possible. But not that.

One fifth tonight. And I can still spell "one fifth, tonight".

I've yet to see anyone else who can compare. And I've come up against some pretty impressive drunks. The one's whose sinks I've puked in hadn't had half as much to drink as I had.

Ya know JW..........might wanna be careful about that challenging chicks to drinking contests.......

Ever watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Matter of fact, when we pulled into Alicante Spain, we were all out drinking and having a good time. One of the guys was a 6 1/2 ft tall Hull Technician (HT) that we called "Popeye" because of his freakishly huge forearms (he was a welder).

A small cute 5 ft 4 British chick came up and called ALL of us out to a drinking contest. Popeye said he'd take her easy.

1 hour later? She stumbled off with 100 bucks American, and Popeye was under the floor. That was the absolute FIRST TIME (and I'd been stationed with him over 3 years) that I'd ever seen him pass out.

The chick actually managed to walk home. I don't know how much she had before hand, but she'd done 1 bottle of Tequila, and 1 bottle of Spanish schnapps.

Popeye passed out halfway through the schnapps.

Well, anything is possible. But not that.

One fifth tonight. And I can still spell "one fifth, tonight".

I've yet to see anyone else who can compare. And I've come up against some pretty impressive drunks. The one's whose sinks I've puked in hadn't had half as much to drink as I had.

NOW the truth comes out................

Allie claims to be a devout Christian woman with strong conservative values.

In reality? She's a drunken lush...........

Forum List

Back