Sitting here flipping back and forth from cnn to msnbc…

Deno

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2017
All these sad libtard faces bring me so much GLEE………..

I am having a Blast tonight….

Is life good or what….

And just think…

It’s only a few weeks to the mid-terms……..

WINNING....

Thank you President Donald J. Trump

:2up: ~~~~~~~~~~ :clap: right Supreme Court Judges too!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

86lUirS.jpg

I have been on the underpoop democrap...it's been a riot tonight :)

CNN and MSNBC think they have more influence than they really do.
And they just can't figure out why they really don't!

(Shhishh...no one tell them...)

you watch cnn or msnbc OP?

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

don't do that!:confused:
No no no...it’s times like these when the lefty fools are wetting their pants on air that you should tune in. After all, schadenfreude is very rewarding when it’s centered around the likes of Ritchie Madow, the Blitzer, and the rest of the usual suspect stooges.

If you want some good laughs and a nice dose of schadenfreude this morning tune into the Morning Joke crew on MSDNC. They’re upset about everything under the sun besides losing the court for the next several decades. Their bitch list is lengthy and highly entertaining.

If you want some good laughs and a nice dose of schadenfreude this morning tune into the Morning Joke crew on MSDNC. They’re upset about everything under the sun besides losing the court for the next several decades. Their bitch list is lengthy and highly entertaining.

That stuff is just unreal. I tuned in this morning, and Joe bitched so much I wondered how he could breathe. I was worried for him.

That stuff is just unreal. I tuned in this morning, and Joe bitched so much I wondered how he could breathe. I was worried for him.
Yep, Mr. Mika was having a tough go of it sometimes today. Just think how much fun it’s gonna be next month, although nothing can top the morning after Trump’s election with that crew of screwball lefties.

Forum List

Back