Site maintenance in 2 hours

Nothing like waiting for peak hours...

Peak hours is 4pm.... the traffic at 3am and 9pm is exactly the same. I have the analytics data, so this isn't just speculation....

So, what is the new server?

2x Intel Xeon CPU E5-2609 v2 @ 2.5GHz, 64GB RAM and a couple 15k RPM Savvio HD's.
Just curious, why so light on the amount of RAM?

You volunteering to pay for more? :biggrin: I can set that up if you'd like.

:badgrin:
Pay Who me? Nah I just like to complain about RAM.

So more spybots will be supported now?

This one is watching you ......

11650401803_ea272f5311_b.jpg

Hmmmm. Wonder if I can set up a bitcoin miner in stealth mode as a bot during the .333 second limbo period.

Ha. No, I'm kidding. Probably.

V2 Is that Sandy-EP, or Ivy-EP?

I'll be a Googlin' nehow.

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2609 v2 (10M Cache, 2.50 GHz) Product Specifications

We use what we have, that's what we have... we were renting servers before, this one we own.

okay.. S2011-V2 quad core?

Is it a 1p or 2p board?

Y'all wanna better chip? Idk about now, but they used to could be had for $140.

e5-1650...yeah, the V2s were in high demand and $400 I forgot about that. :oops:

V2 Is that Sandy-EP, or Ivy-EP?

I'll be a Googlin' nehow.

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2609 v2 (10M Cache, 2.50 GHz) Product Specifications

We use what we have, that's what we have... we were renting servers before, this one we own.

okay.. S2011-V2 quad core?

Is it a 1p or 2p board?

Y'all wanna better chip? Idk about now, but they used to could be had for $140.

e5-1650...yeah, the V2s were in high demand and $400 I forgot about that. :oops:

This will be my last answer as far as hardware as I just don't have enough time to constantly discuss it... but in my original post I clearly listed 2X -- as in, 2 CPU server... back to work I go.

Works for me.

I'll be going to play poker in 2 hours and that always takes about 5 hours more after we get started.

I am an expert at Strip Poker, I always win I am always in my Basque when everyone else was naked an hour ago :smoke:

I am of course just an innocent Catholic girl
blushing.gif

Peak hours is 4pm.... the traffic at 3am and 9pm is exactly the same. I have the analytics data, so this isn't just speculation....

So, what is the new server?

2x Intel Xeon CPU E5-2609 v2 @ 2.5GHz, 64GB RAM and a couple 15k RPM Savvio HD's.
Just curious, why so light on the amount of RAM?

64GB is plenty.
Hush! I'm trying to get him to pay for more. :cheeky-smiley-018:

You need to chain yourself to FF Tower like the Suffragettes in 1905 would have :smoke:

Thank you for letting us know. :thup:

I didn't feel a thing. :(

Chorizo told me we' d all get stabbed with a needle thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis long. Nuttin'.

What a bringdown. :crybaby:

Thank you for letting us know. :thup:

I didn't feel a thing. :(

Chorizo told me we' d all get stabbed with a needle thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis long. Nuttin'.

What a bringdown. :crybaby:
:lol: Look on the bright side. Better than totally losing the board!

Forum List

Back