Site is Wicked Fast!

Sure ... Life may be faster 'round these parts, but what the hell happened to my email notifications? I haven't received a single one since the update.

Sure ... Life may be faster 'round these parts, but what the hell happened to my email notifications? I haven't received a single one since the update.

If you mean the forums email notifications, take the option to receive the e-mail notification off and save settings. Then enable it and save settings again. See if the issue repeats.

Last edited:
Wow.......it IS super fast!!
That's a good thing......and a good thing to mutter if not used in a sexual way ~LoL~

If you mean the forums email notifications, take the option to receive the e-mail notification off and save settings. Then enable it and save settings again. See if the issue repeats.

Yes, the forum's email notifications for subscribed threads and private mail.
I shut off the notifications, cleaned my cookies, logged out and came back in. Subscribed to email notifications again and .... nothing.

Nothing!!!

The site is horrid slow today

thwtf.gif

I did notice there is yet another Google app running.
Pretty sure there just used to be two.
Now along with Google Adsense and Google Analytics...we have Google Custom Search Engine which changes the ads depending on what thread you are in.

I don't know if that has anything to do with it - there are now 6 trackers (not uncommon)

The site is horrid slow today
LOL! I was thinking about posting the same thing, but I didn't want to be a partypooper. Now, that another has noticed, absolutely! It IS very slow now.

me too....:(

I just tried loading a medium sized picture, over at the coffee shoppe and 3 times I got the same message-

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Forum List

Back