Sister on Obama "What Have we done?!!!!!"

You cannot read or comprehend a thing. No wonder you are flunking out.

Yep, sure am flunking out with that pitiful 3.7 GPA of mine and making the Dean's List. :lol:
You have established zero credibility with me, so I have no reason to comment on that.

Because we all know a simple google search can't confirm that or anything. :lol:

Boy, you are insane thinking that a google search of some-user-name's GPA would turn up a thing. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Boy, you are insane thinking that a google search of some-user-name's GPA would turn up a thing. :cuckoo:

I was referring to the Dean List. I think it's quite obvious if you google my name and my college's name along with Dean List into the computer that it will come up.

Along with several other awards I've won in various things over the years. :cool:

I was referring to the Dean List. I think it's quite obvious if you google my name and my college's name along with Dean List into the computer that it will come up.

Along with several other awards I've won in various things over the years. :cool:
What a freak you are! I don't know your name nor do I know what college you attend. :cuckoo:

What a freak you are! I don't know your name nor do I know what college you attend. :cuckoo:

A freak? :lol: :eusa_eh:

And oh, that's right, you came around after I changed my name. The almost 9000 posts threw me off. My mistake on that one.

However, if you don't believe me, could always get someone you consider "credible" to agree with me.

Or, I could just do this:

$Picture 1.png

And oh, that's right, you came around after I changed my name. The almost 9000 posts threw me off. My mistake on that one.

However, if you don't believe me, could always get someone you consider "credible" to agree with me.

View attachment 9984
:cuckoo: Get a grip.

Just

wow.

Last edited:

View attachment 9984
:cuckoo: Get a grip.

Just

wow.

Only one freaking out here is you Modo. :lol:

You said I flunked out or am going to flunk out. I proved otherwise. :thup:
I would pity how sad your goings on are, but pity is for the weak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back