Sister on Obama "What Have we done?!!!!!"

All I know is that the video that was posted by Lost Soul is funny. Otherwise, I know nothing about the poster. Even if I did, it still doesn't change the fact that I think the video is funny. I like good satire and to those who make up shit views, my liking satire means 'I am defending a racist'. :rolleyes:

Well, let me ask you directly then.

Well do you agree with L.S's obvious racism in not only this thread but others?

Or about his rampant sexism? Or does that not matter because he only does it against women on the left side of the fence? :eusa_think:

That's rather disingenuous of you.

Now, this is getting interesting. Upon watching the video, I assumed it is satire. It looks like some think it is serious.

Hmmmmm. What view is the racist one?

;)

Now, this is getting interesting. Upon watching the video, I assumed it is satire. It looks like some think it is serious.

Hmmmmm. What view is the racist one?

;)

YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

And for the lying liberals that will claim black people never thought this.

Him assuming all black people think like that.
OMG, it's true. You cannot read. Let's try actually answering MY question, not one you make up for me.

If you actually think for yourself instead of making up shit for others, you wouldn't look like such a fool.

Again, what part of "I know nothing about the poster" has you so confused?

What part of him making racist comments in this VERY THREAD has you confused? The fact that they're racist or the fact you called someone else a racist for their comments without knowing anything about them at all or the fact you're not willing to do the same with Lost Soul?

Again, what part of "I know nothing about the poster" has you so confused?

What part of him making racist comments in this VERY THREAD has you confused? The fact that they're racist or the fact you called someone else a racist for their comments without knowing anything about them at all or the fact you're not willing to do the same with Lost Soul?
You cannot read or comprehend a thing. No wonder you are flunking out.

Bull shit.

One can infer whether L.S is being racist just from the post of L.S's I posted above. It's quite simple really.

Or about his rampant sexism? Or does that not matter because he only does it against women on the left side of the fence?

That's not a question. Essentially it's a statement of attempted entrapment. It's used quite frequently by 'journalists'.

I can think you post something funny as hell but not agree with any other aspect of your political or social stance. Make your statement a real question and I retract my "bull shit" response.

That's not a question. Essentially it's a statement of attempted entrapment. It's used quite frequently by 'journalists'.

I can think you post something funny as hell but not agree with any other aspect of your political or social stance. Make your statement a real question and I retract my "bull shit" response.

I asked her whether she agrees with a action taken, that's a question.

I'm asking her something unrelated to what he posted in the OP. I'm focusing more on his 2nd post in this thread.

I asked her whether she agrees with a action taken, that's a question.

I'm asking her something unrelated to what he posted in the OP. I'm focusing more on his 2nd post in this thread.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Reread what you wrote in the quotations I provided (that you wrote). If you are honest you will find it is more an accusation than a true question, look for the key words and phrases, they are in there and they are dead giveaways.

I asked her whether she agrees with a action taken, that's a question. ....
Liar.
Well, let me ask you directly then.

Or about his rampant sexism? Or does that not matter because he only does it against women on the left side of the fence? :eusa_think:

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Reread what you wrote in the quotations I provided (that you wrote). If you are honest you will find it is more an accusation than a true question, look for the key words and phrases, they are in there and they are dead giveaways.

Again, I'm not playing games, I have no reason to.

I couldn't put it in any clearer words other then:

Do you think Lost Soul comments in this thread are racist? Yes or No?

Again, I could really care less about whether she responds. I'm not going to bother to entrap anyone when they make stupid statements in the first place.

Bull shit.

One can infer whether L.S is being racist just from the post of L.S's I posted above. It's quite simple really.

Or about his rampant sexism? Or does that not matter because he only does it against women on the left side of the fence?

entrapment?

that's just silly...

the O/P IS a racist. Why do you have a problem with someone being asked why they'd call one person a racist for commenting on the O/Ps racism?

Again, I'm not playing games, I have no reason to.

I couldn't put it in any clearer words other then:

Do you think Lost Soul comments in this thread are racist? Yes or No?

Again, I could really care less about whether she responds. I'm not going to bother to entrap anyone when they make stupid statements in the first place.

You're fooling only yourself. Your statement above is proof. I hope to God you are not majoring in journalism.
Honestly I'm surprised. I did not expect this type of rdeanism from you, you're more level headed and smarter than that.

Forum List

Back