Sister "Megan Betts" killed by Dayton Shooter was a transgender/trans-man called "Jordan Cofer"

Even more people trying to deflect the evil act of the Dayton shooter to something else. Who gives a flying fuck if the sister was transgender or not. Do you think it is cool that the media has outed him after his death? Especially to the parents that didn't know... don't you think the parents already have enough on their plate that they don't need to hear this bullshit right now?
I think facts are important and you can't hurt the dead. If the parents are surprised by this news then so be it.

If you don't even know your daughter claimed to be a male and lived as a man, apparently, then how close was this family?
Especially considering the killer shot the sister who was going through life as a man. A really, really messed up family.
And considering all the anguish and pain produced by this offspring who was psycho for years I think the feelings of the parents should be the least of anyone's worry.

WTF do you mean you can't hurt the dead? It is not YOUR, MINE or anyone's responsibility to make decisions for someone else. That's why we are free and have rights. You are jumping to conclusions about the closeness of the family based on this? Lots of people are able to keep personal secrets without loved ones knowing.

The brother had no idea he was shooting his sister, maybe you should do a little more research. When he was coming down the alley shooting his weapon, the sister was on the OTHER SIDE of a food truck that he could not see through. He had no idea his sister was in the line of fire.

We’ve established it wasn’t his sister. It was his severely mentally ill brother.

I thought it was established it was his mentally ill sister.

Even more people trying to deflect the evil act of the Dayton shooter to something else. Who gives a flying fuck if the sister was transgender or not. Do you think it is cool that the media has outed him after his death? Especially to the parents that didn't know... don't you think the parents already have enough on their plate that they don't need to hear this bullshit right now?
I think facts are important and you can't hurt the dead. If the parents are surprised by this news then so be it.

If you don't even know your daughter claimed to be a male and lived as a man, apparently, then how close was this family?
Especially considering the killer shot the sister who was going through life as a man. A really, really messed up family.
And considering all the anguish and pain produced by this offspring who was psycho for years I think the feelings of the parents should be the least of anyone's worry.

WTF do you mean you can't hurt the dead? It is not YOUR, MINE or anyone's responsibility to make decisions for someone else. That's why we are free and have rights. You are jumping to conclusions about the closeness of the family based on this? Lots of people are able to keep personal secrets without loved ones knowing.

The brother had no idea he was shooting his sister, maybe you should do a little more research. When he was coming down the alley shooting his weapon, the sister was on the OTHER SIDE of a food truck that he could not see through. He had no idea his sister was in the line of fire.

We’ve established it wasn’t his sister. It was his severely mentally ill brother.

I think it was a male who was masquerading as a female due to mental illness. This is what they want to rule us.

I think it was a male who was masquerading as a female due to mental illness. This is what they want to rule us.

Either way, your point about a messed up family dynamic, seems right on.

Yes, it's odd to have a mass shooter in the family... compared to the number of families that don't.
So after all your angry huffing and puffing you agree with my first post. Thanks.

It's a pretty small percentage, especially compared to the number of families that have a relative that is a victim of a mass shooting,
Thankfully it is a small percentage. That doesn't change the fact this single particular family
produced two oddball children, one of them a killer. Something there is much amiss.
Excuse me if I don't care so much about their feelings or privacy then.

The mentally ill person is you and his brother. Attacking a victim of a mass shooting, I could care less about their sexual orientation. That's their business.

Yes, it's odd to have a mass shooter in the family... compared to the number of families that don't.
So after all your angry huffing and puffing you agree with my first post. Thanks.

It's a pretty small percentage, especially compared to the number of families that have a relative that is a victim of a mass shooting,
Thankfully it is a small percentage. That doesn't change the fact this single particular family
produced two oddball children, one of them a killer. Something there is much amiss.

Wrong, my use of the word "odd" was that it is rare, as not the norm. That is due to the mental illness of the shooter, not the actions of the family.

I'm not answering anymore in this thread. You guys are the ones that have to look in the mirror each day and no you sickly attacked the VICTIM of a mass shooting. You guys don't like it when liberals come out after a shooting where it is found the shooter got their guns legally, yet still the laws in place didn't stop the mentally ill person of going on to kill a bunch of people. So why the fuck would you come out and attack victims just because you don't like their lifestyle?

It's pretty sick.

So why the fuck would you come out and attack victims just because you don't like their lifestyle?

It's pretty sick.
Persecuted much?
I've only ever marveled at the parenting skills of two people who produced a mass killer and a trans female, who claimed she was male. There's nothing normal about that at all, unless this trans person was truly afflicted with gender dysphoria
and the odds of that are extremely low.

Sorry if that sets you off. Two highly messed up kids in one family though I know the current political climate tries to assign credibility to the trans movement when it is clearly a passing mania.

Last edited:

The mentally ill person is you and his brother. Attacking a victim of a mass shooting, I could care less about their sexual orientation. That's their business.

The shooters early home environment and family dysfunction are germane in to trying to understand what happened.
The ones who caused this don’t want it mentioned...while at the same time pushing these degenerate lifestyles across all media every day even to the point of making kids into drag queens.
The subject is verboten now?

Society has an interest in knowing so that we can learn about the problem.

Forum List

Back