Sister "Megan Betts" killed by Dayton Shooter was a transgender/trans-man called "Jordan Cofer"

Even more people trying to deflect the evil act of the Dayton shooter to something else. Who gives a flying fuck if the sister was transgender or not. Do you think it is cool that the media has outed him after his death? Especially to the parents that didn't know... don't you think the parents already have enough on their plate that they don't need to hear this bullshit right now?

Then they should avoid usmessageboard.

The parents? Do you realize this article is at least the second one that has been posted online? The information was no just posted on USMessageboard.

Please tell me you were trolling and not being serious. If you were being serious, you are brain dead.

Why are all you marxists so intent on stopping information by appealing to victims"? Is it because deep down you know you caused this?

Go find a kid from Parkland to simper about...or a Gold Star Mom...

Even more people trying to deflect the evil act of the Dayton shooter to something else. Who gives a flying fuck if the sister was transgender or not. Do you think it is cool that the media has outed him after his death? Especially to the parents that didn't know... don't you think the parents already have enough on their plate that they don't need to hear this bullshit right now?
I think facts are important and you can't hurt the dead. If the parents are surprised by this news then so be it.

If you don't even know your daughter claimed to be a male and lived as a man, apparently, then how close was this family?
Especially considering the killer shot the sister who was going through life as a man. A really, really messed up family.
And considering all the anguish and pain produced by this offspring who was psycho for years I think the feelings of the parents should be the least of anyone's worry.

The parents? Do you realize this article is at least the second one that has been posted online? The information was no just posted on USMessageboard.

Please tell me you were trolling and not being serious. If you were being serious, you are brain dead.

Why are all you marxists so intent on stopping information by appealing to victims"? Is it because deep down you know you caused this?

No, I'm not a Marxist, which I don't thin you understand... I'm against someone outing someone without their permission, and doing so for political or monetary purposes.

No, I'm not a Marxist, which I don't thin you understand... I'm against someone outing someone without their permission, and doing so for political or monetary purposes.

Its too bad you are against it. I am still going to do it.

I think facts are important and you can't hurt the dead. If the parents are surprised by this news then so be it.

If you don't even know your daughter claimed to be a male and lived as a man, apparently, then how close was this family?
Especially considering the killer shot the sister who was going through life as a man. A really, really messed up family.
And considering all the anguish and pain produced by this offspring who was psycho for years I think the feelings of the parents should be the least of anyone's worry.

WTF do you mean you can't hurt the dead? It is not YOUR, MINE or anyone's responsibility to make decisions for someone else. That's why we are free and have rights. You are jumping to conclusions about the closeness of the family based on this? Lots of people are able to keep personal secrets without loved ones knowing.

The brother had no idea he was shooting his sister, maybe you should do a little more research. When he was coming down the alley shooting his weapon, the sister was on the OTHER SIDE of a food truck that he could not see through. He had no idea his sister was in the line of fire.

Last edited:
I am so confused. Was the relative killed born a man or a woman?

Sounds like she was born female by the name Megan Betts.
And the transgender identity known among close friends was male
or trans-male/transgender by the name of Jordan.

Yes, it is confusing and that's probably why the media
just stuck to identifying by legal records as his birth sister.

The other stuff is personal and not part of legal and criminal investigation
as to whether they arrived together or knew each other was at the site of the shooting.

Very sad. The friends report how sensitive their friend was they lost
and it's hard to deal with as it is, without the media and politicized mess
made of this incident on top of their personal grief and shock.

Of course you would, you've already proven how ignorant you are. You thought that USMessageboard was the only place he was outed.

And of course you could careless about him being outed, you could care less about LBGTQ persons. I mean everyone deserves rights as long as they fit your views right?

https://splinternews.com/friends-say-that-sibling-murdered-by-dayton-shooter-was-1837035664

On top of the tragedy, coupled and compounded by the fact that the El Paso shooting happened
the same weekend, it turns out the Dayton shooter killed his sibling reported in the news as
his sister Megan Betts, but was reported by friends as going by "Jordon Cofer" a transgender/trans-man.

This may be the only time no complaints are raised
about referring to someone by their birth name and gender.

In other crime reports of murders of transgender victims,
usually it comes out in the media some protest if the
person isn't identified by their name and gender identity of choice.

I guess this person was still not fully public, and only close friends knew.

Already a thread posted last week.

Thanks I searched under several key words and found nothing coming up.
I would ask Mods to merge this thread on the tail end of the other if it's better
cc: westwall Coyote flacaltenn WillHaftawaite
but the OP may be different because I'm focused on the response in the media depiction
and how the politics is overshadowing any of the usual hubbub over LGBT identity here.

WTF do you mean you can't hurt the dead? It is not YOUR, MINE or anyone's responsibility to make decisions for someone else. That's why we are free and have rights. You are jumping to conclusions about the closeness of the family based on this? Lots of people are able to keep personal secrets without loved ones knowing.

The brother had no idea he was shooting his sister, maybe you should do a little more research. When he was coming down the alley shooting his weapon, the sister was on the OTHER SIDE of a food truck that he could not see through. He had no idea his sister was in the line of fire.

Dear Lewdog and Eric Arthur Blair
One lesson learned from past tragedies,
the families want to have firsthand information of any investigation or updates
BEFORE law enforcement or authorities leak or report to public media.

I remember the families of the Scotland air disaster having meetings with the airline
to stop this business of finding out through the media which further hurts the families
already going through grief. It's like having your house looted after you're already hit by
catastrophe.

I understand what Lewdog is saying.

And no, Eric Arthur Blair it's not always fair to judge a family.
We do this in today's society, blame an entire party for the problems of leaders etc.

I understand that's the culture, but it still hurts the family to be judged and treated
like that. the family of Vince Foster and Monica Lewinsky also went through more
than anyone ever took account of or considered.

The only thing that matters is what name is on the headstone, problem solved.

Of course you would, you've already proven how ignorant you are. You thought that USMessageboard was the only place he was outed.

And of course you could careless about him being outed, you could care less about LBGTQ persons. I mean everyone deserves rights as long as they fit your views right?

You are right. I couldn't care less. Defeating liberal censorship is always an absolute good.

Not to sound brash but does it matter? Me I see no relevance the person is dead and was identified as his sister.

Yes it matters..unless you dont care why we suddenly have mass shooters coming out of the woodwork.
HERE'S WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE MASS SHOOTERS LOSE OF MORALITY

Yes. And an immoral, diversified, culture-less mob will always need a tyrant to control them wont they? Liberals did this. They have been working on it for decades. They are evil and chaos is what they bring.

I jump to no conclusions. I just say it's very odd for one family to have a mass killer in their ranks,apparently one with a history of twisted sick fantasies, as well as a trans daughter.
It's a daily double you don't very often see. There are some very twisted family dynamics here judging by the fruits of their actions. I don't pretend to know any more than that.

The brother had no idea he was shooting his sister, maybe you should do a little more research.
Why? What have I said about this that is beyond the pale or outrageous? Maybe you should take some sort of sedative.

When he was coming down the alley shooting his weapon, the sister was on the OTHER SIDE of a food truck that he could not see through. He had no idea his sister was in the line of fire.
That's how it goes when you set out to murder everyone in your path.

Last edited:

You are right. I couldn't care less. Defeating liberal censorship is always an absolute good.

Liberal Censoriship? You mean a person's right to privacy? Cool, so you are saying your a Conservative that doesn't believe in the rights afforded a person in the Constitution? And you called ME a Marxist?

I jump to no conclusions. I just say it's very odd for one family to have a mass killer in their ranks,apparently one with a history of twisted sick fantasies, as well as a trans daughter.
It's a daily double you don't very often see. There are some very twisted family dynamics here judging by the fruits of their actions. I don't pretend to know any more than that.

The brother had no idea he was shooting his sister, maybe you should do a little more research.
Why? What have I said about this that is beyond the pale or outrageous? Maybe you should take some sort of sedative.

When he was coming down the alley shooting his weapon, the sister was on the OTHER SIDE of a food truck that he could not see through. He had no idea his sister was in the line of fire.
That's how it goes when you set out to murder everyone in your path.

Yes, it's odd to have a mass shooter in the family... compared to the number of families that don't. It's a pretty small percentage, especially compared to the number of families that have a relative that is a victim of a mass shooting,

Not to sound brash but does it matter? Me I see no relevance the person is dead and was identified as his sister.

Yes it matters..unless you dont care why we suddenly have mass shooters coming out of the woodwork.
HERE'S WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE MASS SHOOTERS LOSE OF MORALITY

Yes. And an immoral, diversified, culture-less mob will always need a tyrant to control them wont they? Liberals did this. They have been working on it for decades. They are evil and chaos is what they bring.
And that's why you need firearms in the hands of private citizens to fight against that tyrannical mob.

Liberal Censoriship? You mean a person's right to privacy? Cool, so you are saying your a Conservative that doesn't believe in the rights afforded a person in the Constitution? And you called ME a Marxist?

I never said I was a conservative.

We’ve established it wasn’t his sister. It was his severely mentally ill brother.

Forum List

Back