Sistani demands Immediate Ceasefire

Denton said:
One thing's for sure, we have NEVER called the shots for Israel. They do what they feel they have to do in order to survive and they know better than to trust anyone, even us.
We are doing the right thing in running resistance for them on the international stage; we aren't pulling strings in that manner and our strings aren't being pulled.
Some people are saying that Israel is doing the world a favor by ridding us of these guys, but this is not in any way true if the rest of the world doesn't have the guts to insure the threat doesn't reassemble itself, and it is clear that the world doesn't have that strength. A total shame, I think.

I'd like to point one more thing out, the weapons Israel gets from us is bought, not given. We also supply other nations in that region, such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Mr. P, are you at Ft. Rucker; I can't help but notice your aviation siggy. What do/did you fly or fly in?

Of course we have called shots in Israel and we may as well be giving the weapons to Isreal. We send em enough money to pay for em all.

Forum List

Back