Sir Charles: NCAA should remove Final 4 from Indiana

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Charles Barkley Wants NCAA To Pull Final Four From Indiana Over Anti-Gay Bill
Former NBA star Charles Barkley on Friday called for the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) to yank its March Madness Final Four tournament out of Indiana over a new law that protects business owners from being required to serve same-sex couples because of religious objections.

"Discrimination in any form is unacceptable to me,” Barkley said in a statement released through his agent, as quoted by USA Today. “As long as anti-gay legislation exists in any state, I strongly believe big events such as the Final Four and Super Bowl should not be held in those states’ cities.”

He's right!!! :mad-61:

No problem! Move all those teams out of those States!

I'm sure the NCAA would be willing to pay for it right?

No College or Pro team should play in those States.

"Duh MFL" gots lots o' money too! Move their own teams, excuse me they're not "teams" they're "franchises". Like Fast Food joints.

Former NBA star Charles Barkley on Friday called for the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) to yank its March Madness Final Four tournament out of Indiana over a new law that protects business owners from being required to serve same-sex couples because of religious objections.

"Discrimination in any form is unacceptable to me,” Barkley said in a statement released through his agent, as quoted by USA Today. “As long as anti-gay legislation exists in any state, I strongly believe big events such as the Final Four and Super Bowl should not be held in those states’ cities.”

There is not a city, county or state that the professional bitching class could not pick a quarrel with over some issue.

Barkley should just STFU.

What an idiot.

Go ahead and move the finals. Then deal with the protests and controversy, picketing, and demonstrators that will follow. Well see whether the NCAA wants to bow down to a minority of activists,bullies, and intolerant ideologues. Either way the NCAA loses big time. No America loses big time as millions of people who just want to watch good basketball have their space invaded by people who don't care about basketball but want to shove their version of socially acceptable down the throats of people who just want to enjoy their free time.

Get used to it everybody, this is just the preamble to 2016.

The horror... :slap:

IMG_7640.JPG

When is anything that is old, new and controversial?

When the Liberal knuckle-draggers decide to twist normalcy into an anti-anything agenda.

This bullshit wore thin long ago. Fuck you idiots.

There is not a city, county or state that the professional bitching class could not pick a quarrel with over some issue.

Barkley should just STFU.

What an idiot.
you better at basketball than him? didn't think so.

Shut20the20fuck20up.jpg

My RC church (in Pennsylvania) recently decided to open up its event hall for wedding receptions, birthdays and such. So they should be forced to host a gay wedding reception? I don't think so.

A kosher deli should be forced to cater a barbecue and serve pork ribs? I don't think so.

A Catholic hospital should be forced to perform elective abortions? I don't think so.

The power of the Gay Mafia is mind-blowing.

[play on words entirely intentional]

Not all discrimination is illegal or unconstitutional.

You should educate yourself before posting such rubbish.

A "RC church (in Pennsylvania) recently decided to open up its event hall for wedding receptions, birthdays and such", if doing it for money, is subject to the state's PA laws.

A kosher deli does not, and never has, offered barbecue and serve pork ribs, so no issue exists.

"A Catholic hospital should be forced to perform elective abortions?" Depends on the state's PA laws.

Not all discrimination is illegal or unconstitutional.

To be discriminating is to have a capacity for discernment. It means you have taste. It means you distinguish between chanterelles and death caps. It means you prefer Good Will Hunting to Gigli. It means that you don't mix single malt scotch with Sprite.

Last edited:
It does mean in IN you don't have to serve folks you don't want to serve under the guise of religion.

Forum List

Back