Sinus Headache :(

I get them once in awhile for a day or two. I find that they start at the base of my neck and have figured out it has nothing to do with sinuses - stress mostly.
I've had them on and off for years. Your sinuses do affect the base of your neck, which is a cure I forgot. I once had a boss that would dig his fingers into my neck muscles when I had a headache and it almost always cured me. So if I feel one coming on I find those muscles and press.

Migraines are totally different though, the only thing that helped me was tylenol until I got "cured" by giving birth to my second child.

I get them once in awhile for a day or two. I find that they start at the base of my neck and have figured out it has nothing to do with sinuses - stress mostly.

I will get a shooting pain (not an ache) at the base of my neck (tip of spinal cord) whenever I feel sick to my stomach, even slightly wishy-washy. For a long time I thought the pain was causing the upset stomach, but now when it happens I take a slug of Pepto and voila! Both are gone.

Forum List

Back