Sins of the fathers

According to the bible, Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Because they did so penalties were assessed. Painful childbirth, men having to work the land to get food, and death were just 3 of them The penalties did not end when Adam and Eve died. We still face these penalties today even as none of us were there and none of us ate the fruit. This is an example of how weak the white racist arguments are today. God has held ALL OF MANKIND responsible forever for what Adam and Eve did. We don't get to make excuses with God about what we did not do and how unfair it is to us being blamed for Adam and Eve. But for some reason whites who are racists seem to believe they are above Gods ruie of law. But you aren't. You are responsible for the sins of your fathers jus as we all are responsible for the sins of Adan and Eve.
This is true – or false – depending on the context.

It might be ‘true’ in a religious/moral context – but it’s a subjective ‘truth’ and otherwise irrelevant.

It’s of course false as a matter of law and public policy.

American Constitutional jurisprudence has long maintained that children are not to be held responsible for the misdeeds of a parent or parents.

This is why children born in the United States are citizens regardless of their parents’ immigration status, why undocumented children are entitled to public education and healthcare regardless their immigration status, and why children born out of wedlock cannot be denied the benefits of a father who wasn’t married to his mother.

America is a just and civilized society because it rejects the doctrine of ‘the sins of the father.’

I agree with you on many things but this is far from a just and civilized society. And the constitution is irrelevant because Gods laws supersede those in the constitution. Gods laws do not deny any of the things you mention in your last paragraph.
Trump and his ilk are certainly working to make this no longer a just and civilized society.

And the Constitution is in fact relevant, the First Amendment safeguards the people from nonsense such as "god's law" and "sins of the father."

The US constitution doesn't apply to other nations. Nor do we avoid death as was promised us because of what happened in the garden because of that constitution. This nation was unjust and unfair in many ways long before Donald Trump. We as non whites still suffer from the sins of the fathers which was taught to their children who still commit the same sins.

You benefit from the sins and what's worse is that whites are still committing the same sins now. Your opinion of this is irrelevant because you will die and that is one of the penalties for what was done in the garden that you will pay. In fact, as a woman you pay the penalty 5 days each month and I'm quite sure you don't ignore that.
`
I'm not into guilt tripping myself or others. I am benefiting from the hard work that I've put in my life. No ancestors. I hold absolutely no moral or ethical responsibility for that acts those before me took.

No one gives a damn whether you guilt trip or not, the truth is what it is. You benefitted from a system of white racial preference and belong to the demographic that has been the prime beneficiary of affirmative action. You do have both a moral and ethical responsibility to end white racism.
Wouldn't it be better just to get a job and stop begging for pity and handouts?

Why is a white man, who is a member of the demographic handed the most free shit by the government, talking?
I cannot help you be proud of what you are. No one can.

I can't help that whites have been given handouts since at least 1641 and that you are so ashamed of it that you lie to yourself.

`
I'm not into guilt tripping myself or others. I am benefiting from the hard work that I've put in my life. No ancestors. I hold absolutely no moral or ethical responsibility for that acts those before me took.

No one gives a damn whether you guilt trip or not, the truth is what it is. You benefitted from a system of white racial preference and belong to the demographic that has been the prime beneficiary of affirmative action. You do have both a moral and ethical responsibility to end white racism.

Why is a white man, who is a member of the demographic handed the most free shit by the government, talking?

I can't help that whites have been given handouts since at least 1641 and that you are so ashamed of it that you lie to yourself.
Stop begging. Show some pride.. Be happy with the free stuff you're already getting.

According to the bible, Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Because they did so penalties were assessed. Painful childbirth, men having to work the land to get food, and death were just 3 of them The penalties did not end when Adam and Eve died. We still face these penalties today even as none of us were there and none of us ate the fruit. This is an example of how weak the white racist arguments are today. God has held ALL OF MANKIND responsible forever for what Adam and Eve did. We don't get to make excuses with God about what we did not do and how unfair it is to us being blamed for Adam and Eve. But for some reason whites who are racists seem to believe they are above Gods ruie of law. But you aren't. You are responsible for the sins of your fathers jus as we all are responsible for the sins of Adan and Eve.
You are so full of shit.

`

what handouts are whites given today that everyone isn't getting?

Actually, God sent His son to save us from the sins of Adam and Eve.

Actually Jesus stopped God from destroying mankind. He gave us a pathway to heaven and did not stop the penalties God assessed upon humanity because of Adam and Eve.
Well since Adam and Eve were black people, they started the sins to begin with LOL

what handouts are whites given today that everyone isn't getting?

This is true – or false – depending on the context.

It might be ‘true’ in a religious/moral context – but it’s a subjective ‘truth’ and otherwise irrelevant.

It’s of course false as a matter of law and public policy.

American Constitutional jurisprudence has long maintained that children are not to be held responsible for the misdeeds of a parent or parents.

This is why children born in the United States are citizens regardless of their parents’ immigration status, why undocumented children are entitled to public education and healthcare regardless their immigration status, and why children born out of wedlock cannot be denied the benefits of a father who wasn’t married to his mother.

America is a just and civilized society because it rejects the doctrine of ‘the sins of the father.’

I agree with you on many things but this is far from a just and civilized society. And the constitution is irrelevant because Gods laws supersede those in the constitution. Gods laws do not deny any of the things you mention in your last paragraph.
Trump and his ilk are certainly working to make this no longer a just and civilized society.

And the Constitution is in fact relevant, the First Amendment safeguards the people from nonsense such as "god's law" and "sins of the father."

The US constitution doesn't apply to other nations. Nor do we avoid death as was promised us because of what happened in the garden because of that constitution. This nation was unjust and unfair in many ways long before Donald Trump. We as non whites still suffer from the sins of the fathers which was taught to their children who still commit the same sins.
No one said it did.

That other nations might allow such religious nonsense to be part of secular law goes to the credit of the United States and our Constitution – where Americans aren’t subject to religious doctrine and dogma through force of law.

And America during the last 50 years has in fact become more just and civil, as during that time minorities, women, immigrants, and gay Americans have finally realized their comprehensive rights and protected liberties – rights and protected liberties now in jeopardy the consequence of Trump.

There are a fuckload of black criminal fathers out there (1/3 of black males end up in jail). Are you sure you want to go down this road? :laugh:

Forum List

Back