Sins of the fathers??

OCA said:
No slick, you asked for evidence and hard facts and those have been on this board for over a year now has we have been discussing the HLCP blight on America for a long time now, its up to you to do the research, we are not your bitches.

And i'll reiterate what D said, you cannot be conservative and be pro HLCP, the same as you can't be pro abortion and pro child, they cancel each other out, at best you are a fence rider er...moderate.

There hasn't been any significant evidence presented on this board about any negative effects of being raised in a homosexual household. The reason is that there hasn't been a significant study done on the subject. There have been studies done on the medical damage they might do to each other, but little or none on the effects they have on the children they are raising. You want to deny parenthood to millions of Americans based solely on their sexual orientation; on your opinion that they aren't fit to raise kids. That's called discrimination.

So, you're one of those "absolute" types too. It's black or white, for or against, all or none. It's too bad you lack the ability to comprehend such complex concepts as gray, neutral, and some.

Grey equals unable to make a choice. So if homosexuality choice is wrong in that two people of the same sex should not be together in that type of manner(this is unarguable) what makes you think its good for children to be raised in that situation? To me you have a problem.

OCA said:
Grey equals unable to make a choice. So if homosexuality choice is wrong in that two people of the same sex should not be together in that type of manner(this is unarguable) what makes you think its good for children to be raised in that situation? To me you have a problem.

As usual, you and I will have to agree to disagree. And gray is a shade somewhere between black and white.

Forum List

Back